The Plan for Upcoming 2.4.x Patches

"
Lynerus wrote:
DX11 in 2016 LUL

you got any idea how many users use win 7 installations to play poe?

win7 is only partially supported by dx11, i expect alot of troubles if i'm not updating my win version. and i'm not really inclined to throw alot of money to redmond at the moment.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Nedfert wrote:
I don't belive you..probabily another bullshit pach like ususal with huge NEFERT and full of bugg again need 1 milion pachfix .. nefert make unbalance between build,fucked many build like mjol-disc(1 h fight at boss lol,
voltaxic(why they made it first time?,mine+BF(pl cant enter in arena bf atack point not enemy,
Melee skill is shity atm no many play with and u continue to nef Game is really sucks atm and duno if u fix somthing with new pach i really doubt,dc,lag NOW only ranger with Glyph or other mirror make all boss another stupidity from GGG team and they not observe that lol ...game name must be change in Path of Mirror so bug off with ur wonderful news.

After reading your poor/arduously comment and observing that you extra create a new account for it, it must be clear where the true stupidity is located..
..even if you're just trolling. ^^
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
WHEN WILL BE ACT 5 ???

it was promised new act each 9-12 months! :)

I'm pretty sure you are misinformed.. :)
Looking forward to the Dx11 64 version,and the Qol stuff sounds great aswell.
Will you guys add support for Vulkan in the future?
64 dx11....Nice.
Gotta wonder how channeling skills will work in the endgame where if you don't move all the time you die in a blink of an eye.
DX11 64Bit! Ty GGG!
Love it!
What are the system req's for the DX11 update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info