The Plan for Upcoming 2.4.x Patches

"
Xcava86X wrote:
Can I please have a life?

Life... life... hmm let's see here... aha!

Not until patch 4.5 at least I'm afraid.

Until then I would like to point you to the Marauder class.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Sep 26, 2016, 7:19:35 AM
Well, a 64 bit executable is definitely going to be sweet news! Can't wait.

Thinking about adding an integrated trade system sometime down the line? :D
Multi-core and soon DX11 - engine improvements moving forward. Nice work guys.
I don't belive you..probabily another bullshit pach like ususal with huge NEFERT and full of bugg again need 1 milion pachfix .. nefert make unbalance between build,fucked many build like mjol-disc(1 h fight at boss lol,
voltaxic(why they made it first time?,mine+BF(pl cant enter in arena bf atack point not enemy,
Melee skill is shity atm no many play with and u continue to nef Game is really sucks atm and duno if u fix somthing with new pach i really doubt,dc,lag NOW only ranger with Glyph or other mirror make all boss another stupidity from GGG team and they not observe that lol ...game name must be change in Path of Mirror so bug off with ur wonderful news.
1012th!

Oh how wonderful! I can't seem to see where you get the time to create all the new microtransactions you want us to buy, (unless you use the time you allocate to fix the game, then, instead of fixing the game, you just try to get more money out of the few that are still playing?).

How great you people are, I wish I was a female so I could have all of your babies, sadly, I am not so I would settle for somebody there fixing the massive lag issues that lots of your paying customers are having but you all seem to be ignoring.

DX11 in 2016 LUL
Finally some good news about making changes to the client core that is before the start of the next challenge league. I sat out Prophecy league because the server/client timing lags made it impossible to play and after 2 weeks waiting to get patch 2.3.1 that fixed most of the lag and also the sound cut-off problem I was already 2½ weeks delayed so I played a few of my standard league builds.

So pushing out the DX-11 update a month before patch 2.5.0 is great news. We can test is for bugs to get them fixed before the next challenge league is pushed out. GGG should give us 99% something for being their beta testers... like endgame content that doesn't involve uber OP builds that only elite players can make (face facts GGG, the AoW 4 T16 bosses and The Shaper are only for the 1% top elites. The rest of the PoE loyalists are left out because we know we'll never be able to craft perfect builds that can handle these uber bosses).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 26, 2016, 8:42:59 AM
WHEN WILL BE ACT 5 ???

it was promised new act each 9-12 months! :)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Please give us the December league date ASAP! I've got PTO left at work and want to get it on the calendar as early as I can.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Very nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info