Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
mobutu wrote:
"
Goulashia wrote:
Are upgrades to premium stash tabs ever on sale?

There is an ongoing sale for "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab" RIGHT NOW.
Price per unit is 10 points, down from 15 points, which means a 33.33% discount.

Enjoy!

Can anyone tell me how this is working? I bought 3 Upgrades, but my stash is still the same as before puchasing the upgrades. How do i apply the upgrades?
"
Sollkomol wrote:
"
mobutu wrote:
"
Goulashia wrote:
Are upgrades to premium stash tabs ever on sale?

There is an ongoing sale for "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab" RIGHT NOW.
Price per unit is 10 points, down from 15 points, which means a 33.33% discount.

Enjoy!

Can anyone tell me how this is working? I bought 3 Upgrades, but my stash is still the same as before puchasing the upgrades. How do i apply the upgrades?

Three of your regular tabs should now be premium, meaning that you can change the color, the name of the tab, and have the option to make it public/set prices on items. You do not have to apply the upgrades or anything.
U MAD?
Yeah, i thought that it should work like this, but unlikely it didnt happen. i right clicked every of my stah tab, the only premium tabs are the ones that were already premium before the purchase
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Yeah, i thought that it should work like this, but unlikely it didnt happen. i right clicked every of my stah tab, the only premium tabs are the ones that were already premium before the purchase
Email support. They will get it sorted.
U MAD?
"
nikibobi wrote:
When are the currency stash tab going to be discounted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info