Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Ok
Saved
"
Skeena wrote:
Wait, do you guys mean if I buy a new tab, one of my standard ones could be upgraded, even though I am playing in essence?

If you have remove-only tabs from prior leagues in Standard/Hardcore, those are converted to whatever type of tab you buy (regular or premium) before new empty tabs are added to your stash.

This conversion does not affect remove-only tabs that hold race rewards.

Obviously, Essence stashes get new, blank tabs added since those stashes cannot get old-league remove-only tabs.

For example:

You have 20 tabs in your stash. You also have 4 remove-only tabs from Prophecy in Hardcore and 7 remove-only tabs from Prophecy in Standard.

If you buy one bundle of premium tabs you would then have:

26 tabs in Hardcore with 4 being full of the crap from the remove-only tabs and 2 blank ones.
26 tabs in Standard with 6 being full of the crap from the remove-only tabs and 1 remaining remove-only tab.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
For example:

You have 20 tabs in your stash. You also have 4 remove-only tabs from Prophecy in Hardcore and 7 remove-only tabs from Prophecy in Standard.

If you buy one bundle of premium tabs you would then have:

26 tabs in Hardcore with 4 being full of the crap from the remove-only tabs and 2 blank ones.
26 tabs in Standard with 6 being full of the crap from the remove-only tabs and 1 remaining remove-only tab.

Just to clarify, you would also have 26 tabs in essence league.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
i also would really like them to revert the change of converting "readonly tabs" first on tab purchase but i'm afraid this will come with a price attached.

if, for example, they put a time limit to read only tabs to compensate for the financial loss it would be disastrous for me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's actually a good thing they change read-only tabs first... those read only tabs are only there because GGG allows you to have them as free extra storage space, without timelimit.
The alternative to adding tabs instead of converting read-only tabs would be disaster as it would force GGG and us players to have a time limit on read-only tabs. Which means players could lose stuff they gathered in previous leagues if they wouldn't clean out those tabs.

TLDR: GGG converting read-only tabs before adding new tabs when you buy tabs, is a good thing!

GGG, when players are waiting for a specific sale, it can take ages now that there are so many things in the store. Therefor I would like to request a change in daily deals, make the daily deals a category-deal. For example: Discount all weapon effects for a day, discount all weapon skins for a day, discount all dances for a day, discount all account services for a day(including tab bundles), discount all pets for a day, discount all skill effects for a day etc etc. Even when you do it by category, it will take quite some time before players can actually find the deals they want. This might even boost sales, as some people stop hoarding points while waiting for something specific.

Also, personally I do not like the gamble boxes, I'd rather you release the new items in the gamble boxes straight away, instead of having players gamble for them. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see something new I like, and have to wait for ages to be able to buy it.
I just wish (and I'm probably in the minority) GGG would automatically move the gear I have in the 'remove only' tabs, to the empty stash tabs I currently have. Since I cleaned the garbage out of my standard league stash.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:25:44 PM
I just dont like the support, so i mostly try to evade them, an account of me got perma banned earlier which im not very happy with, even while everyone wouldnt believe me, the moderators that i want to evade know why, its a hatefull act against me, i did not hack, i did not scam i just wanted to know why i got muted, but apperently asking that is against the terms of use, for now i just BOUGHT tabs because i want to be able to enjoy the game, but that does not mean that i have to forgive GGG for perma banning 1 of my accounts, and there i paid for stash tabs, and those are now gone forever, together with the charachters i wanted to play forever with, and again if you do not believe me, do not reply because i dont want replies, i just want my message to get read, and i hope i dont get banned again for telling that its a crime in my eyes to treat people like they threathed me and further permanently ignored all my messages from their mail, going to the russian server is apparantly not a solution, you just get transferred to the international server with those mods again, when the mods ignore you and mute you for sending more messages so you would be sure they would respound, doing it again again and then banning you, what would you do? go easy on them, the money is still spend, if you are the moderator im talking about then you know that i never want to encounter you online again, not here, not anywhere because some people think its normal to ban people when they wont respound on the question, why i got muted? i wish in the future that i can find a place to get the money currency and gear back from my account, or my account back, but i think that GGG again will be ignorant, and i know i couldnt be the only one having this story, but what can you do when you only like 1 game the moderators are ignorant and will ban you for their lazyness or ignorance, i have spoken, plz dont ban me again, i just want to play the game.
Hello guys.
"
Goulashia wrote:
Are upgrades to premium stash tabs ever on sale?

There is an ongoing sale for "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab" RIGHT NOW.
Price per unit is 10 points, down from 15 points, which means a 33.33% discount.

Enjoy!

LE: According to this:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals#2016
it seems that the price reduction for this microtransaction happens roughly once in two months, so you better get 'em upgrades now ;)
Last edited by mobutu on Sep 26, 2016, 3:50:30 AM
Why do these stash tabs get a news announcement but Currency Tab sales don't get any news announcement (Only occasional in-game announcements that are easy to miss since you don't immediately see the text announcement upon entering gameplay and the sidebar when logging in tends to always show graphical MTX).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Sep 26, 2016, 4:57:25 AM
"
I just dont like the support, so i mostly try to evade them, an account of me got perma banned earlier which im not very happy with, even while everyone wouldnt believe me, the moderators that i want to evade know why, its a hatefull act against me, i did not hack, i did not scam i just wanted to know why i got muted, but apperently asking that is against the terms of use, for now i just BOUGHT tabs because i want to be able to enjoy the game, but that does not mean that i have to forgive GGG for perma banning 1 of my accounts, and there i paid for stash tabs, and those are now gone forever, together with the charachters i wanted to play forever with, and again if you do not believe me, do not reply because i dont want replies, i just want my message to get read, and i hope i dont get banned again for telling that its a crime in my eyes to treat people like they threathed me and further permanently ignored all my messages from their mail, going to the russian server is apparantly not a solution, you just get transferred to the international server with those mods again, when the mods ignore you and mute you for sending more messages so you would be sure they would respound, doing it again again and then banning you, what would you do? go easy on them, the money is still spend, if you are the moderator im talking about then you know that i never want to encounter you online again, not here, not anywhere because some people think its normal to ban people when they wont respound on the question, why i got muted? i wish in the future that i can find a place to get the money currency and gear back from my account, or my account back, but i think that GGG again will be ignorant, and i know i couldnt be the only one having this story, but what can you do when you only like 1 game the moderators are ignorant and will ban you for their lazyness or ignorance, i have spoken, plz dont ban me again, i just want to play the game.

This is the longest sentence in the history of this forum. My goodness.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info