[2.4] CI Pathfinder Blade Vortex

"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
i was wondering what would be good dps with the build unbuffed :)
with auras and conc effect / no flask (im at 44 k)

this is my dps
<3
<3
i still need to work on my jewels they are crap, other stuff is ok'ish :)
need better boots enchant, meybe also nice helm to upgrade ..... and need to lern to manage flask.

Went for uber atziri (1st attempt 2 deaths at trio, and failed at atziri 2nd split phase)
(2 nd attempt 2 deaths again at trio :)))))) manage to kill atziri with 1 portal left ....at least some progress here)

the build itself is really nice and tanky, but u need the skill really to focus on ur flask specially vinktars....

maybe some other vid where u showcase uber atziri.
Thnx mate
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
i still need to work on my jewels they are crap, other stuff is ok'ish :)
need better boots enchant, meybe also nice helm to upgrade ..... and need to lern to manage flask.

Went for uber atziri (1st attempt 2 deaths at trio, and failed at atziri 2nd split phase)
(2 nd attempt 2 deaths again at trio :)))))) manage to kill atziri with 1 portal left ....at least some progress here)

the build itself is really nice and tanky, but u need the skill really to focus on ur flask specially vinktars....

maybe some other vid where u showcase uber atziri.
Thnx mate

i have done like 10 uber atziris only and 5 of them deathless but im not playing poe atm Sorry :(
"
Madsen88 wrote:
PLEASE HELP:

I am going to buy the Vessel of vinktar, BUT.

I am unsure what versioni should use.

IMO 20%Phys seems like the best choice, since most of my dmg is phys and would scale the leech better.
But here you have added lightning dmg, is that because its cheeper, or am i missing something ?

added lightning dmg is around 100-120c but 20%phys is close to 6ex

PLEASE HELP ME! before i use all my currency on the wrong item.

It depends on your setup. If you dont use Physical to Lightning gem, you will need a version with 20% conversion, or your lightning damage will suck, and your leech too. However, dont expect superior leech with that setup anyway.
If you use PtL gem, then you better get a version wuth 10% lightning penetration. It provides decent DPS boost and is much cheaper. Your life leech will be very strong with that setup (specially if you also use Lightning Penetration gem), even if enemy has 75% lightning res (due to penetration) and shock immunity, and you have Enfeeble on you. It can also easily out-leech any map reflect.
I use setup with PtL and lightning pen. (+penetration Vinktar), and never regretted it.

Edit - lightning penetration is good VS map with 80% lightning resistance. Otherwise, you may just put Increased Critical damage.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 16, 2016, 4:06:56 PM
^_^
"
"
Oldswole wrote:
Trying your build out but not sure how you are able to run HOI/Hatred/Discipline/Clarity and Blasphemy

Im running Hatred and discipline always, clarity never :D and blasphemy for boss fights, hearld of ice only when im clearing map

why do u have clarity in your gems then?
"
nex07 wrote:
"
"
Oldswole wrote:
Trying your build out but not sure how you are able to run HOI/Hatred/Discipline/Clarity and Blasphemy

Im running Hatred and discipline always, clarity never :D and blasphemy for boss fights, hearld of ice only when im clearing map

why do u have clarity in your gems then?

because i have 1 free gem slot <3
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info