[2.4] CI Pathfinder Blade Vortex

Can you post a leveling tree and just wondering how did you level up with this build?
<3
What is the budget option can be used to flask? Curency very, very little, because that is not present flask, because no flask to conduct content.
"
Olympusan wrote:
What is the budget option can be used to flask? Curency very, very little, because that is not present flask, because no flask to conduct content.
if u cant buy flasks just go for shadow bv build :D
<3
<3

HI all,

above my gear and i believe its somehow best setup. You can facetank shaper beam, however only with conversion flask up ( vinktar) the spell dmg one cant leech enough to facetank. That only at shaper. Other bosses are easy face tank.

Only issue is in my opinion Uber atziri at split phase where u need to dodge a bit if u do not have enough dps to kill the spilt pahase before they start casting.

My ES currantly 11.5 k dps with conc effect no flask 54 k

fele free to critic my char BIOFART

"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

HI all,

above my gear and i believe its somehow best setup. You can facetank shaper beam, however only with conversion flask up ( vinktar) the spell dmg one cant leech enough to facetank. That only at shaper. Other bosses are easy face tank.

Only issue is in my opinion Uber atziri at split phase where u need to dodge a bit if u do not have enough dps to kill the spilt pahase before they start casting.

My ES currantly 11.5 k dps with conc effect no flask 54 k

fele free to critic my char BIOFART

divine your belt
p.s. do you really wearing 2 goddamn vinktars with chalice and still using blasp + warlord's mark?
Im bad with managing flask hahahah so i use 2 flask if one rans out:) dps vise i do not need a harald

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info