[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
maciek2g wrote:
As I posted before, Im playing this build on SSF and Im sitting on 4l so Im not sure what setup should I use

Currently I use EQ + Added Fire + Melee Physical + Less Duration
and Im not sure if vulnerability (lvl 1, lack of int) is fine without any damage over time? Maybe more dps Ill get from hatred + herald of ash?
Or maybe I should swap one of EQ support gems for Poison and then use vulnerability with herald/hatred?

Maybe swap added fire for fortify and run leap slam with curse on hit (leap, coh, vuln, faster attacks) so you can continue to run herald and hatred
Hey Y'all,

Been working on this build, and after getting my RRRRGB Cospri's Will (so much luck... i almost died),
I am starting to think of ways to further optimize it.

You can see my current gear on my character "Agent_o_Bleed". My gloves are meh. The boots could have more armour/evasion, but whatever. My main question is whether it is more powerful to have 6L AW in cospri's or swap EQ to Cospri's and use Disfavour for further enhanced curses.

I could do Blasphemy-Enlighten-Enhance-Empower-Vulnerability-Temporal Chains. Or i could add in Arctic Armour, or Herald of Ash, instead of Empower (leaning more towards AA, survivability is alwasy good) and run EQ on Blood Magic, and Fortify on Leap Slam instead of EQ.

Fortify's damage boost isn't stellar, but it'd still be a loss. Not sure if running more auras is worth that, so i am thinking i'll add Empower in to aura set up? I can't claim to be very good with mechanics. Honestly this last 3 weeks (i started really late) of legacy are the best i've ever done currency building, and seeing a build come to fruition wise, so this min maxing aspect is new. Any ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance

p.s. Vorici jewelers technique for the win. Spent roughly 130c to buy the cospri, and 5 off it. Friggin' incredible. If i wanted to sell that's like 7-8 ex profit with my lucky (78 fusing) 6L...

p.p.s. I know.... I need the 30% reduced EQ duration on my helm. But i STILLLL haven't found the final trial i ned to start farming uber. Though i am pretty confident uber lab will be easily farmable with my current set up. I'm certainly not able to pay 8 ex for a pre-enchanted Devoto's either.
Last edited by Sir_Dibble2 on May 6, 2017, 11:31:58 PM
"
Sir_Dibble2 wrote:
Hey Y'all,

Been working on this build, and after getting my RRRRGB Cospri's Will (so much luck... i almost died),
I am starting to think of ways to further optimize it.

You can see my current gear on my character "Agent_o_Bleed". My gloves are meh. The boots could have more armour/evasion, but whatever. My main question is whether it is more powerful to have 6L AW in cospri's or swap EQ to Cospri's and use Disfavour for further enhanced curses.

I could do Blasphemy-Enlighten-Enhance-Empower-Vulnerability-Temporal Chains. Or i could add in Arctic Armour, or Herald of Ash, instead of Empower (leaning more towards AA, survivability is alwasy good) and run EQ on Blood Magic, and Fortify on Leap Slam instead of EQ.

Fortify's damage boost isn't stellar, but it'd still be a loss. Not sure if running more auras is worth that, so i am thinking i'll add Empower in to aura set up? I can't claim to be very good with mechanics. Honestly this last 3 weeks (i started really late) of legacy are the best i've ever done currency building, and seeing a build come to fruition wise, so this min maxing aspect is new. Any ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance

p.s. Vorici jewelers technique for the win. Spent roughly 130c to buy the cospri, and 5 off it. Friggin' incredible. If i wanted to sell that's like 7-8 ex profit with my lucky (78 fusing) 6L...

p.p.s. I know.... I need the 30% reduced EQ duration on my helm. But i STILLLL haven't found the final trial i ned to start farming uber. Though i am pretty confident uber lab will be easily farmable with my current set up. I'm certainly not able to pay 8 ex for a pre-enchanted Devoto's either.

Personally I don't think that curse setup in disfavour is ever worth dropping links in your AW, Its WAY toomuch damage you're loosing out on, also curses fall off fast on end game bosses where 2 extra links won't.

With Fortify, there are so few gems that benefit earthquake and fortify gives you a nice little boost to damage, obviously no more multiplier but then add permanent fortify, It's easily worth it in the 6link in my opinion because you can easily sustain EQ on mana so BM would be a useless slot.

Edit: Checked your character, Honestly I'd quality the rest of your EQ/AW Gems you're missing a good amount of damage there. Also your enhance is only level 2, thats 16% you're missing on your curses which is pretty significant. Also you're missing about 30-40% More multipliers on your jewels which is HUGE. Try and get 3 Stat jewels with Life/Inc Damage/Area damage (Thats the mod 8-10% Increased damage) Those two damage mods are the only thing that double dip on both bleed and poison.

Also IR Reduces your survivability by a lot. I'd take 30-40% chance to evade over hits that do sub 2-3k being reduced a tiny bit.
IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on May 7, 2017, 1:01:09 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the response. The Gems are definitely a work in progress, i"ve been investing more into gear and leveling them myself. Same with jewels, anything good is crazy expensive. but I'm working on it.

AW definitely dishes out some serious damage with a 6L, And blood magic seems more clunky. I'll stick with this setup then, and save for other stuff.

No Iron reflexes, huh? I'll spec out and see how it feels.

Are you still using endurance charges? Would you suggest speccing more into those for tankiness?

Thanks again.
Im running Herald + Hatred and CWDT + Vulnerability right now.
Yesterday I found Doedre's Damning and thought about setup like this:

Hatred + Herald
CWDT + Enfeeble/Temp chains (Idk which one is better for defense? probably enfeeble?)
Leap slam + faster att + curse on hit + Vulnerability

Should work right?

Also, Iv found Thunderfists
Since Im sitting on 4l (SSF) EQ (EQ + Meele + Less Dura + AoE/CoC) i thought about putting EQ into those gloves (18 lvl Added Lightning). Although, 3R1B on ES/EV gloves seems very chrome consuming... any ideas if its worth it?
"
norseman21 wrote:

Also IR Reduces your survivability by a lot. I'd take 30-40% chance to evade over hits that do sub 2-3k being reduced a tiny bit.

tested this over the past week and I have to agree, taking back what I said about going IR. reading up on the armor mitigation mechanics, armor really only helps on small multiple hits, dropping down to negligible on hits in the 3k damage and up.
Well, I found 5l chest.
Without any uniques in gear its better to go with
EQ + Melee + Duration + AoE + Added Fire / Poison/ Fortify?

Also, Iv just completed merc lab, got just 2/6 uber trials tho, so it will take a while till I get there (SSF). Iv already took Endless Hunger and Bane of Legends, Im wondering what will be better in terms of normal mapping for now? Headsman seems a bit better option than Brutal Fervour, right?
Last edited by maciek2g on May 7, 2017, 11:20:41 AM
Last edited by Rohac96 on May 8, 2017, 9:21:39 AM
hi, was wonder if any of those expensive flask like vinktar does anything to this build?
or r the current flask set up r best?
"
BoGingWan wrote:
hi, was wonder if any of those expensive flask like vinktar does anything to this build?
or r the current flask set up r best?

This EQ build is bleed + poison, vinktars would not be that great for it... an atziri flask or sins rebirt will be better. you can get shock from other sources such as vaal lightning trap. other than the shock vinktars is not that great
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Last edited by Petarded on May 8, 2017, 7:15:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info