[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

dude can you tell me what auras use if i don't have Cospri's ? herald of ash + vulnerability or ?
"
Takah1ro wrote:
dude can you tell me what auras use if i don't have Cospri's ? herald of ash + vulnerability or ?

i was running vuln and HoA.
What does Vitality Void have to do with mana leech? Help me out here.

Starting to feel the power, still haven't found my last uber trial yet, cant wait to run some uber labs..

This is maybe the worst league starter build i have tried (and i have tried ALOT.)
So my advice would be that if you are not willing to make a lot of money by trading and getting the 10ex axe + chest with 5-6links in them, DO NOT BOTHER.
"
keroksi wrote:
This is maybe the worst league starter build i have tried (and i have tried ALOT.)
So my advice would be that if you are not willing to make a lot of money by trading and getting the 10ex axe + chest with 5-6links in them, DO NOT BOTHER.

I was doing fine up to t12 maps even before i got my disfavour + cospri's.. Maybe you should think before you flame down a build like that.. And also, your account is private, maybe try sharing it so we can see what your problem is
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
keroksi wrote:

I was doing fine up to t12 maps even before i got my disfavour + cospri's.. Maybe you should think before you flame down a build like that.. And also, your account is private, maybe try sharing it so we can see what your problem is

Of course it is private. He isn't looking for help mate! It isnt his fault the build doesn't work for him, the build just sucks. Nevermind that it works for thousands of others...

There are always some people like him. Best thing to do is ignore them and move on by helping the people that actually want help.
So what's earthquake like now? I haven't tried it since the patch, but I hear the AoE got nerfed HARD
"
vladimars wrote:
What do you guys think about adding either flame golem or blood rage to the final build? As ways to increase damage a little bit. Or both but i'm not sure how that would work. Blood rage offers a nice chunk of leach and attack speed, plus frenzy charges which is grand total of 32% attack speed, 1.2% leech, and 12% more damage (Also the more damage will double dip in poison/bleed and increasing the initial hit). Seems like a lot of damage to not take and the damage per second is completely negated by our life regen, not even considering the leech. There are also some damage nodes 2-3 passive points away that we could potentially drop a little life for (if I feel like I need more damage)

The only thing I could think of was using another unset ring for one of them, or dropping the CWDT setup. Maybe linking flame golem to blind?

Flame Golem-Blind-Bloodrage-?

Does increased duration increase the time of blind or the abilities that the flame golem uses? If not you could put vaal lighting trap there or enduring cry, potentially freeing up a ring.

I don't think attack speed is needed for EQ builds... So a big part of getting bloodrage is nullified.

I haven't found the need for any golems after i got my core 5l setups.. I never found golems useful in endgame, only useful when leveling.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
keroksi wrote:

Of course it is private. He isn't looking for help mate! It isnt his fault the build doesn't work for him, the build just sucks. Nevermind that it works for thousands of others...

There are always some people like him. Best thing to do is ignore them and move on by helping the people that actually want help.

eh? you are right, i was not looking for help. My intention was not to flame the build.. just to state that, if you gonna go "budget" there are 100 better options for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info