[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Norseman great build, how do you feel about void manipulation as a 6th link for earthquake? Is it the best option for dps?
"
Aziah wrote:

How do u get so many red sockets on cospris?

Vorici Calc says best way is 3 guaranted Reds and still 3.5k Chromes.
So I'm level 75 with only 4.2k HP with this current gear:

Seems pretty low, plus my tooltip DPS seems really low, any tips to actually playing this build? Obviously need to get the 2 6 links at some point as well.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
So I'm level 75 with only 4.2k HP with this current gear:

Seems pretty low, plus my tooltip DPS seems really low, any tips to actually playing this build? Obviously need to get the 2 6 links at some point as well.

Try to get at least 70/80 life on your jewellery and boots and max resists if you haven't already. You should end up with a little below 6k life.
Your gems can use some levelling, which will give you a good chunk of damage.

Edit: Boots, not gloves lol
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Dec 10, 2016, 12:22:21 PM
Why is your forum passive tree different than your current Slayer tree? Why didn't you pick Duelist Leech on your current one, as well as no endurance charges? How do you sustain HP regen?
Is there a good Axe to bridge the gap between Hezmana's and Atziri's? I'm sort of at a loss, I have a 400 DPS Hezmana's, would it be better to get a Rare Axe around that DPS and add the bleeding affix?
"
gibtuck wrote:
Is there a good Axe to bridge the gap between Hezmana's and Atziri's? I'm sort of at a loss, I have a 400 DPS Hezmana's, would it be better to get a Rare Axe around that DPS and add the bleeding affix?

I think the rare Option is the go through. Just bought this axe blank (no 5l, no Bleed, ~460 DPS) for 30 C:

(total cost: 5l 30c Prophecy; Bleeding 2 Divine 5C Fee = ~79 C)

Here is my total Gear:
Spoiler

Feel a bit squishy at mom, but think I'm facetanking a bit too much... freakin too lazy fromn time to time. BTW: Would it be better to save up for Disfavour or getting the colours done on Cospri's?
"
Borat187 wrote:
"
gibtuck wrote:

I think the rare Option is the go through. Just bought this axe blank (no 5l, no Bleed, ~460 DPS) for 30 C:

(total cost: 5l 30c Prophecy; Bleeding 2 Divine 5C Fee = ~79 C)

Here is my total Gear:
Spoiler

Feel a bit squishy at mom, but think I'm facetanking a bit too much... freakin too lazy fromn time to time. BTW: Would it be better to save up for Disfavour or getting the colours done on Cospri's?

I'd say Disfavor first, because it's going to boost your clear speed massively. High DPS, and you get to use bloodlust on your AW. It's a drop in replacement, where Cospri's requires shuffling gear around to meet dex req and cap resists.

Not to mention that ~4k chromes for 4RGB T.T

I used this until I could buy Disfavour. Cost just under 1 ex I think. Damage is actually just as good as Disfavour (so, same bleed damage as well), the attack speed just blows ass and kills the DPS. Ignore Bone Nova, it doesn't do much damage.
Last edited by Nickoladze on Dec 11, 2016, 8:30:46 PM
So how do we deal with mana regen? Do we just grab it on some jewelry?
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info