[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
Strox wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:
"
DicemanX wrote:
So it looks like Voll's Protector is bugged, since it no longer generates Power Charges. We'll have to wait for the fix.

Don't think it's the Voll's, I tested with just vortex linked with cwdt/coc, was able to generate 7 charges as before.

Probably this was slipped in with the one handed weapon changes or the discharge gem itself.

Been testing multiple things and am starting to feel the same way.

Really hope they fix/ at least confirm that it's broken or won't be fixed.

I would like to move on with my poe life and make a different char at this point as I've spent the entire league on this one.

Won't be necessary, you should try Ice nova, although self cast but if crit based will work with almost similar tree and gear base type. Clear speed and damage isn't bad either.
Any news?
Just waiting on a patch now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1841876/page/2
nice
Thanks for letting us know.

Now back to my failures :) is 20% crit chance on my main hand correct, it seem's low?

Can someone skim over my character and advise.

Cheers.
Last edited by DragyBaby on Mar 7, 2017, 3:54:14 AM
I really really wanna play this build but looks like it is not working shd i save and buy a voll devotion right now bc its is super cheap or just play other build
Thank you to Pakaru for talking me through the mistakes i had made, all sorted. Cheers.
hello friends, how is the aoe for the build is there a old and new comparison?
hey guys i know its not discharge but check out the new freezing pulse + its jewels .. its an ok alternative for now :P
I'd love to see a video when the bug is fixed to see the new AOE effect in farm. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info