[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Thinking about doing this as a league starter, what do you suggest me to level with? And should I farm dried lake with the same spell until I have enough currency for 5l voll and cospiris?
"
Jayesslee wrote:
What is the best ring mods i can have for this build?

-# cost of mana
elemental resistance to all
attack speed
ES %

what else?

As assasin

ACCURACY! Accuracy is SO important for this build.

"
Hampiii wrote:
Thinking about doing this as a league starter, what do you suggest me to level with? And should I farm dried lake with the same spell until I have enough currency for 5l voll and cospiris?

For starter builds, you have a couple of options. You have about 25 points of respec from quests, plus whatever regrets you're willing to spend. Flameblast totem's an option, incredibly good for very little investment. Shadow ascendencies with FB totem is obviously incredibly inefficient but for just Dried Lake farming, it'll do fine. Trickster's a good ED ascendency, but you're going to need to spend 10 regrets to spec out of Patient Reaper whenever you're done with ED.

What's required is really just a Vagan Dagger and a Voll's Protector. Cospri's, while being the first upgrade you should get, isn't necessary. It's also more expensive than it lets on, because it is actually very difficult to scrounge together the 212 dex required to wield, so gearing is a pain in the ass.
Hello.

Today I played the first time after the balancepatch was released.

I am about to get mad because I dont understand a few things. The Vaal Discipline nerf is hard enough for me because I am not one of those guys who has a vault full of EXALTED ORBS.

But lets focus on my main question:

Discharge wont proc as often as before....like it procs very very like VERY seldom when I charge with shieldcharge to the enemies. Before the patch every Shieldcharge executed my discharge. Now I have to spin with cyclone to make a constant wave of the discharges.

Anybody can help me to understand this? It feels like I would have been played for nothing the last 250-300hours to get the cospris coc discharge build working.
"
Jirai wrote:
Hello.

I am about to get mad because I dont understand a few things. The Vaal Discipline nerf is hard enough for me because I am not one of those guys who has a vault full of EXALTED ORBS.

But lets focus on my main question:

Discharge wont proc as often as before....like it procs very very like VERY seldom when I charge with shieldcharge to the enemies. Before the patch every Shieldcharge executed my discharge. Now I have to spin with cyclone to make a constant wave of the discharges.

Anybody can help me to understand this? It feels like I would have been played for nothing the last 250-300hours to get the cospris coc discharge build working.

Yes. I agree. and on top of that my both charges amount is 3. what a heck? there are 0/6, 0/6 in my character list. but i couldn't get more than 3 ones. and my dps is so sucks, that i can barely do tier 11 maps(
"
sheldonmar wrote:
"
Jirai wrote:
Hello.

Yes. I agree. and on top of that my both charges amount is 3. what a heck? there are 0/6, 0/6 in my character list. but i couldn't get more than 3 ones. and my dps is so sucks, that i can barely do tier 11 maps(

No idea what you two are smoking, the build remains essentially the same without any change.

Only downside to it is the AOE changes, which are worse than I expected, Dying sun is almost pointless and running HOI is necessary to get that extra AOE.
"
vvamic wrote:

No idea what you two are smoking, the build remains essentially the same without any change.

Only downside to it is the AOE changes, which are worse than I expected, Dying sun is almost pointless and running HOI is necessary to get that extra AOE.

I dont know what you are smoking but they are definitely right. Playing Cospri Discharge in 2.6 feels like shit. Im hovering at around 3 Power charges where i would usually always have 7 up before.

Seems like there's either a stealth nerf or bug on Voll's protector causing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD42Og5ENoA
"
vvamic wrote:
"
sheldonmar wrote:
"
Jirai wrote:
Hello.

We speak about the things that we are mentioned above. Its like shielddash doesnt trigger the discharge anymore. The change about vaal discipline is obvious and I also dont get more than 3 charges but I skilled more of them in the passive tree. I didnt change my gear and I exactly rebuilded the passive tree after the reset of the tree because of the patch.

The only way for me right now to active discharge is spinning with cyclone the whole time.
"
Jirai wrote:

We speak about the things that we are mentioned above. Its like shielddash doesnt trigger the discharge anymore. The change about vaal discipline is obvious and I also dont get more than 3 charges but I skilled more of them in the passive tree. I didnt change my gear and I exactly rebuilded the passive tree after the reset of the tree because of the patch.

The only way for me right now to active discharge is spinning with cyclone the whole time.

The build received no changes whether through passive tree nodes or required unique items.

I tested mine after patch in standard, no changes other than the obvious AOE changes.

So it's on your side alone, recent patch didn't change anything relating to build mechanics otherwise.
Hello

I have come back after a year and have seen COC discharge has changed somewhat. I have used the guide to change my build accordingly but i have 20% crit??

Can someone look over my build and see where i have gone wrong as it's hard to play when discharge never proc's, it's probably something silly but i am rusty.

I haven't done ascendancy yet due to never criting, breaking the build, i'm aware a few items are different but they will be changed shortly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Something is not the same post patch.
Power charges aren't generating like they should anymore.
Really feeling the aoe nerf too when i'm shield charging.
Bug with voll's since the 2.6 patch maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info