[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
DragyBaby wrote:
Hello

I have come back after a year and have seen COC discharge has changed somewhat. I have used the guide to change my build accordingly but i have 20% crit??

Can someone look over my build and see where i have gone wrong as it's hard to play when discharge never proc's, it's probably something silly but i am rusty.

I haven't done ascendancy yet due to never criting, breaking the build, i'm aware a few items are different but they will be changed shortly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

character not public
The New Fakener: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1740806
The Freezerator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363
Elementalist EK Prolif: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1896772
Clearspeed Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1956548
Last edited by maddognils on Mar 5, 2017, 11:15:44 AM
"
Dissever wrote:
Something is not the same post patch.
Power charges aren't generating like they should anymore.
Really feeling the aoe nerf too when i'm shield charging.
Bug with voll's since the 2.6 patch maybe?

Yeah AOE nerf is bad, also checked quickly for other changes earlier on standard. It was working fine, was able to generate 7 power charges as before. But after hearing some more people complaining about it, I tried again but this time without using BV in setup, power charge's won't go higher than 3 even with 2 pcoc gems in setup.

So this is definitely some bug as there was no power charge related change in the patch. I didn't felt any crit chance/rate proc changes tho.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 5, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
Hey,

I respec to Trickster with this and I can't get my power charge above 5, is this normal? Is it still doable much like in your vids or did the nerf gutted this skill/sword. Gear needs a lot of tuning still, just a rough and quick shuffle to try out the build, any help is appreciated. Also, is EE a must/required? I don't think it's in your tree.

TIA

"
maddognils wrote:
"
DragyBaby wrote:
Hello

I have come back after a year and have seen COC discharge has changed somewhat. I have used the guide to change my build accordingly but i have 20% crit??

Can someone look over my build and see where i have gone wrong as it's hard to play when discharge never proc's, it's probably something silly but i am rusty.

I haven't done ascendancy yet due to never criting, breaking the build, i'm aware a few items are different but they will be changed shortly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

character not public

Fixed - Did they change privacy settings since i was gone.
Spent entire league farming for this build so far to hear it's bugged...well then...

Reported to ggg for bug fixing? Not sure if bug or working as intended
i hope they fix it soon
Damn that really sucks... What build would you guys suggest switching to at this stage then?

If you guys could check my build and make any suggestions i'd appreciate it coz I'm really struggling...
So it looks like Voll's Protector is bugged, since it no longer generates Power Charges. We'll have to wait for the fix.
"
DicemanX wrote:
So it looks like Voll's Protector is bugged, since it no longer generates Power Charges. We'll have to wait for the fix.

Don't think it's the Voll's, I tested with just vortex linked with cwdt/coc, was able to generate 7 charges as before.

Probably this was slipped in with the one handed weapon changes or the discharge gem itself.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
DicemanX wrote:

Don't think it's the Voll's, I tested with just vortex linked with cwdt/coc, was able to generate 7 charges as before.

Probably this was slipped in with the one handed weapon changes or the discharge gem itself.

Been testing multiple things and am starting to feel the same way.

Really hope they fix/ at least confirm that it's broken or won't be fixed.

I would like to move on with my poe life and make a different char at this point as I've spent the entire league on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info