[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

This is very interesting..
Anyone tried with BV and PCoC?

So it doesn't work?
Sad...
Last edited by BlockBusterTHC on Jan 31, 2017, 8:47:22 PM
I'm doing some tests, and it seems to be a good solution. I don't know if the second BV stacks with the first or not, but I'm sure that now the Power Charges are more than before and I have them for much time.
I will do the same and test them today!
Maybe it can work.
As far as I tried it, the BV casts stack. Regardless which skill gem is cast, the damage tooltip is increased for both according to their support setup.

But that's how far it will go, I suppose. As I wrote, I think the behaviour of using multiple skill setups with different support gems was patched out.
I'd love to be proven wrong though. :)
Last edited by Songworks on Feb 1, 2017, 2:27:52 PM
Does this mean power charges can be generated?
Can't wait to try this tonight with BV and PCoC.
So far with this build, I have done Deathless Atziri, Uber lab and tier 14 rare maps with nice mods.
Power charges are not a problem in maps but the boss is tricky, cuz need few hits to receive before I get full charges. So if this works it might be okay.
"
Does this mean power charges can be generated?
Can't wait to try this tonight with BV and PCoC.
So far with this build, I have done Deathless Atziri, Uber lab and tier 14 rare maps with nice mods.
Power charges are not a problem in maps but the boss is tricky, cuz need few hits to receive before I get full charges. So if this works it might be okay.

Can you facetank uber izaro? I tried uber lab earlier, but feels like I couldnt leech enough damage.
Last edited by kunni on Feb 1, 2017, 3:21:22 PM
I'm currenlty doing a few maps I haven't done before and will try out the following:
BV(9)+CWDT(3)+PCoC(18)+Increased Critical Strikes Support(18).

Each time I initiate the boss fight without other monsters around, no power charges and a vortex stack of below 10.
I also use the flasks suggested by this built, except a Diamond Flask (makes critical strike chance lucky) instead of the Stibnite Flask.

I'll update this list as I finish maps.

Chateau (T11): Had maximum power charges within seconds of contact.
Underground Sea (T11): Maximum power charges after two seconds (wtf?!) of contact.
Excavation (T11): Same story. Though the boss fight was a clusterf*ck and I didn't check until after the bosses were dead (few seconds after contact though).

I'll now try it on Chateau again but without the setup.
Last edited by Songworks on Feb 1, 2017, 8:09:27 PM
I face tanked Izaro few times (killed him) but I pushed my luck few times too, in the 2nd spawning of him, I didn't use anything, like Decoy Totem or this new Power charge setup. He killed me. Didn't try lately.

This new setup seems okay to me. Power charges are almost instant, expect on bosses where you get them pretty fast, maybe sec or two as Songwork said. You need to take hit first tho so you can create them but then, they are almost instant. 1 basalt flask for dmg reduction should do that first hit to survive then just rape.

Personally, I think this is still viable build, I am farming Lvl 90 atm (I started league about 2 weeks ago) so I am doing some tier 12,13 maps so I don't take a risk at all (rare and pretty much pumped) and clearing anything in 2 hits. I think rare and pumped tier 15 is no problem at all, I hope shaper will come soon so I can really see if this is good to go. Need 6 link soon ofc but we will see how it goes.

But this setup Songworks is using (BV(9)+CWDT(3)+PCoC(18)+Increased Critical Strikes Support(18)) seems perfect so far. I got Vortex instead of Crit support and Charges are instant and pretty good, so maybe I'll even swap that Vortex for Crit support which is even better I presume.
Last edited by BlockBusterTHC on Feb 1, 2017, 8:15:02 PM
Yes, it really does work. Awesome!

I tried chateau map without the setup and throughout the entire map it was so much harder to get power charges. The boss still died within seconds but I only got four out of seven charges afterwards.

I'll now do a test without the Increased Critical Strike Support. I think that gem might actually be overkill, especially since I use a Diamond Flask anyway. :)
Last edited by Songworks on Feb 1, 2017, 8:21:51 PM
It seems to me too.
So far nothing as a big problem but we will see what will occur :))
Last edited by BlockBusterTHC on Feb 1, 2017, 9:02:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info