[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Is there anyway someone can put the Skill Trees(all of them) he likes on the website here? I can hardly see them in the video and I would highly appreciate it. Even if you only did like the first 4 or so. I'll pay in game if that gives an incentive.
Can someone recommend a budget friendly version of Gear setup.
I just got to merciless and have no idea what Weapon or gears I should keep from drop.
Skilltrees are under the Ascendancy Class Spoiler
Could I use double dagger set up instead of wand/shield? or do I need the es off shield that bad.
Hello, I'm following your build, but I don't understand one think: why did you spend some passive for life leech (convert life leech to shield, instant leech) if you don't use life leech support? Now I'm using Life Leech Support instead of Add Fire Damage, and now I'm going without difficult on T3-T4 maps.
I'm having problems with uber izaro, doesn't feel like I can pump enough dps to kill him fast, when he starts hitting me I'm taking distance and losing dps, and feels difficult to get any dps in after the start. Only way to gain shield is to run away and wait recharge since I cant use vaal disciplines.
"
kunni wrote:
I'm having problems with uber izaro, doesn't feel like I can pump enough dps to kill him fast, when he starts hitting me I'm taking distance and losing dps, and feels difficult to get any dps in after the start. Only way to gain shield is to run away and wait recharge since I cant use vaal disciplines.

Decoy Totem is your friend. It should be able to distract him to get some dps in. Also dance around him.
"
doe3879 wrote:
I just got to merciless and have no idea what Weapon or gears I should keep from drop.

This is a pretty budget build as it is.

For a weapon you want a wand or dagger with the most Spell damage you can find, and crit multi if you can get it. 100+ Spell damage wands are not expensive.

Around 70 you will likely switch to CI so you will want rares on everything else that give you as much Energy Shield as you can afford plus Maxing your rez. Also not hard to do.

Get a Beast fur and 6 socket/5link it. they only run like 10c, and with luck will not take you to many fusings to 5 link it. will cost you (edit) 35c if you want it 5 linked already.

Essence Worm is only 2c and you should have that already.

The Energy with In are only 4-5c so those can be purchased when you have the money.

After that you are only left with the high cost items, but at this point you should be farming maps and leveling. If you save and sell stuff you should be able to get the 90c for a Kira's and then even save up to buy a 6link or 6 link you Beast Fur.

Taste of Hate and Void Battery are not needed. I cleared everything minus Shaper (never got enough runs to learn it) with out those 2.
Last edited by timebeing on Jan 7, 2017, 3:42:34 PM
Great guide (as always). Just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the work you put into these guides with videos, leveling trees, and explanations of gear. It makes it easy for a newbie like me to feel confident in what I'm doing in the game!

Currently starting cruel on my second version of this character. Ripped my first one at 56 in cruel lab. It wasn't the character's fault, I'm just really bad at flasks and poison dart traps are my nemesis.
"
timebeing wrote:
"
doe3879 wrote:

Get a Beast fur and 6 socket/5link it. they only run like 10c, and with luck will not take you to many fusings to 5 link it. will cost you 50c+ if you want it 5 linked alr eady.

The Energy with In are only 4-5c so those can be purchased when you have the money.

Softcore prices? on HC furl is 40c without links, energy within 20c each
Last edited by kunni on Jan 7, 2017, 7:56:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info