[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

so I have void battery and beast fur and all but my damage is just not enough to kill breach lords I dont know what's wrong can someone give me a piece of advice about it. It's driving me crazy
Since the 2.5 update im struggling to gain power charges, it seems that the 10% on non crit just isn't enough anymore.

Do you have a fix for this? im thinking of adding power charge on crit in my gem link instead of increased crit.
probably the solution of the power charge problem is dropping the second cwdt setup and replacing it with power charge on crit + orb of storms
but if lifting could look this up it would be really good because I feel like my boss damage is lacking something
U made uber lab? It helps a lot. It's hard to get max PC but u dont need them so much. Just take concencrated Effect pop ur pots and melt boss, most important is 20 stacks on ur BV.
IGN: Chichotka
"
I'm starting to think that this build isn't as "end-game" viable for 2.5 as LiftingNerd intended. It's a 5-7ex investment for not much return. I'd really love if he could come in here and answer some of the primary questions, such as

1) Facebreakers, Maligaro's, or ES gloves?
2) Best way to gain more life leech

Half tempted to sell what I have so far (about 4ex invested) and follow the blade flurry hype train.

i am very much so dealing with the same problem. I have dual
and the chest with 5L
for bosses i have 7.5ES with dual wand and 10k with 1 and energy shild off hand.
my biggest problem is that i cant seem to draw enough life. would it be worth picking up the Blood Drinker passive and getting the enchant to boots for 0.#% life stolen?

For the amount i have spent on this i could of done like the other 50% of PoE and went with Blight or Blade furry.
"
dodgeskitz wrote:
"
I'm starting to think that this build isn't as "end-game" viable for 2.5 as LiftingNerd intended. It's a 5-7ex investment for not much return. I'd really love if he could come in here and answer some of the primary questions, such as

1) Facebreakers, Maligaro's, or ES gloves?
2) Best way to gain more life leech

Half tempted to sell what I have so far (about 4ex invested) and follow the blade flurry hype train.

i am very much so dealing with the same problem. I have dual
and the chest with 5L
for bosses i have 7.5ES with dual wand and 10k with 1 and energy shild off hand.
my biggest problem is that i cant seem to draw enough life. would it be worth picking up the Blood Drinker passive and getting the enchant to boots for 0.#% life stolen?

For the amount i have spent on this i could of done like the other 50% of PoE and went with Blight or Blade furry.

What's your DPS like? Can you compete in endgame maps? I've made a small investment into this build now.

What is difficult for you?
Went the build but my sheet dps is very very weird 551.9avrage damage tool tip. i dont feel like a buzzsaw more a paper saw. 8674 dps on BV dont know what i did wrong at 76.

Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
Last edited by nuzebel on Dec 14, 2016, 3:54:49 AM
I'm quitting the build as soon as I level something else. I tried every possible thing but this build is not suitable for end game. I can't see myself competing with other builds. Mob clear is good but boss damage is not near good enough.
something broke today. my tooltip dps is only 551 and the contend is impossible. with full stacks i get to 2.2k :/
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info