[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Hi, nice build so far :)

One question, maybe i missed that point :
when i activate warlords mark + discipline, the mana is reserved by 98% (due to essence worm ring usage). I have only 25 mana left and cannot cast BV.

So what is the trick here? o.O

My total mana is 1272 :)

Thank you!
Trick is to take Charisma node on passive skill tree and I also took reduce mana reservation near Chaos inoculation. That should bump you to over 200.
Last edited by MadCat04 on Oct 15, 2016, 1:19:03 PM
"
trace07 wrote:
Hey lifting, first off very fun build and thanks for the time and effort you put into it. I am playing solo self found and havent found a warlords mark yet. Would you recommend poachers or assassins until I find one?

Thanks!

You can use Assasins mark but make sure you have enough life leech on tree and in items.
"
MadCat04 wrote:
Trick is to take Charisma node on passive skill tree and I also took reduce mana reservation near Chaos inoculation. That should bump you to over 200.

yeah watched the video again an got it with charisma now, 169 mana so far ...
still seems to be quite low, but i try to grep those additional reservation node you mention, hope that this will help me ^^
Okay, now 7500 ES and full res on merciless - nevertheless, coming to this "stone" enemies that roll you over (blue pack) i often die on tier 7 maps o.O
two rollovers and gone (no rare map, just plane white tier 7).

I really hope things get better when hitting some more levels ^^
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 15, 2016, 2:47:25 PM
"
MadCat04 wrote:
"
trace07 wrote:
Hey lifting, first off very fun build and thanks for the time and effort you put into it. I am playing solo self found and havent found a warlords mark yet. Would you recommend poachers or assassins until I find one?

Thanks!

You can use Assasins mark but make sure you have enough life leech on tree and in items.

I have a feeling poachers is better for that reason, ill wait for a response from lifting, thanks tho
"
bex_HB wrote:
Okay, now 7500 ES and full res on merciless - nevertheless, coming to this "stone" enemies that roll you over (blue pack) i often die on tier 7 maps o.O

All you gotta do is scale your damage higher. Once you get up to like 25kish dps w/ BV, the instant leech with vaal pack heals you thru anything. Deff get void bat if you dont have it already. I feel like its mandatory for the build, for survivability.
Thanks for build, with this build i have 11k ES and tanky even t14 maps in party. But i have question about Uber lab. With my 11k ES Argus still kill me after only 2 hits. Totem after one hit. Last boss with some attacks just one shot me even with my invincible save. Maybe 11k ES still not enought to uber lab?

"
HappyKiller02 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

All you gotta do is scale your damage higher. Once you get up to like 25kish dps w/ BV, the instant leech with vaal pack heals you thru anything. Deff get void bat if you dont have it already. I feel like its mandatory for the build, for survivability.

Thank you, yes maybe its the damage. Goid Void Battery and 6l Armor. I replaced added fire dmg gem with leech gem now everything up to Tier 9 is easy ;)

But i think that is not the way its meant to be, right? Instead i should use the fire gem ... without the fire gem i only have 4k dmg (standing in hideout, haste active, no power charges active).

Got 4 Ascendency Points at the moment, 7.3K ES. Maybe i just should level higher first, 71 right now.

Equip i use :

By the way, is this low crit chance normal?

7.xx seems too low for me, don´t know what i missed.

I got level 74 now and - after using all stats for ES skill points - just started to stat
the crit chance points mentioned in the video.

I did not stat doom cast and assassination yet, but that should not make the crit chance that low, correct?

Thank you :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 16, 2016, 8:40:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info