[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Why are people using lightning golem? I can't understand it, it is lower dmg? Someone can give a detailed explanation on that? Maybe I am wrong but I tried ice/lightning/Fire and with fire the clearspeed was feeling way faster?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Well I use it because it helps me sustain my blades and rev it up faster also that added lighting is handy, in this guide it advises added fire in chest so this way you get both.

But I'm still not sure how those interactions work but that just my guess.
I dont have more damage with the flame golem.Just testet.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Hey LiftingNerd Bro, how many dps u have in tooltip with this build??
Hi, new to this game and been following your guide and having a lot of fun. I'm wondering what gear I should be trying to upgrade first for more dps or survivability. Right now I'm at 13,564.98 dps while standing in my hideout in game with Hatred on. I've worked my way up to T10/T11 and doing pretty well with a few deaths here and there. Energy Shield is at 9,943 standing in hideout with Discipline on. I tried to do Uber Lab once but died on Izaro's 2nd phase haha...

I can't really afford a Void Battery or a 6 link Beast Fur Shawl. Thanks :)

"
ButtButt27 wrote:
Hi, new to this game and been following your guide and having a lot of fun. I'm wondering what gear I should be trying to upgrade first for more dps or survivability. Right now I'm at 13,564.98 dps while standing in my hideout in game with Hatred on. I've worked my way up to T10/T11 and doing pretty well with a few deaths here and there. Energy Shield is at 9,943 standing in hideout with Discipline on. I tried to do Uber Lab once but died on Izaro's 2nd phase haha...

Hey dude, i think u had just bad luck, i have ~6800 energy shield with discipline on and 9300 dps in hideout with hatred and i died just 1 time on UberLab (i tried only 3 times and 2 done, i died cause i get combo to 3k shield and then next combo from izaro and blade centries :D)and i did normal atziri without problems. You should try one more time and you will ez kill him:)

Btw, this build is awesome and give me a so much fun. I dont know how to improve dps but i must buy an armor cause i'm still using Tabula Rasa on 82lv...:D

Hello guys, I finally got an insane chest and this is my dual wand build. I got lucky at bv damage increse on helmet. and used this
instead of 2nd energy from within. I reached (finally) 7.4 ES and 15.1k tooltip dps(without concentrated effect) with hatred on hideout. I hope ı will be able to do atziri this time :D.
Last edited by Whitedeath37 on Oct 14, 2016, 1:36:18 AM
"
TheUshi wrote:
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

Hey dude, i think u had just bad luck, i have ~6800 energy shield with discipline on and 9300 dps in hideout with hatred and i died just 1 time on UberLab (i tried only 3 times and 2 done, i died cause i get combo to 3k shield and then next combo from izaro and blade centries :D)and i did normal atziri without problems. You should try one more time and you will ez kill him:)

Btw, this build is awesome and give me a so much fun. I dont know how to improve dps but i must buy an armor cause i'm still using Tabula Rasa on 82lv...:D

Thanks... I tried Atziri today and killed her no problem. I've never done her before so I watched a few videos and only died once so it wasn't too bad. I will have to try Uber lab again when I have some more time... maybe I just got a bad combo since I was trying to get max keys :P
Why are u not using a Vinktar flask in ur build like other BV builds?

Is it because of price or simply not needed?

thanks
Hey lifting, first off very fun build and thanks for the time and effort you put into it. I am playing solo self found and havent found a warlords mark yet. Would you recommend poachers or assassins until I find one?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info