Trial of Piercing Truth is fucking bullshit.

The way this shit is designed you have to know in advance how the spikes further down your path are going to pop up while you are trying to navigate the spikes you are already on.

Complete bullshit design.

Oh also it the designer thought it necessary to put those totem or whatever traps at the end of each spike path? Like really? Was that really necessary to have the player run directly into these fucking bleed things?

Also, really dark. Doesn't help.

And timed cranks. Awesome.

And there's no real indication to the player to differentiate between the different types of these spike traps and their timings. But despite that the trial switches up between different types along single paths.

There's even one path that intentionally sends you in the wrong direction and hits you with spikes right at the end. For fucks sake. Really now.
Last edited by D623932883 on Sep 19, 2016, 5:38:23 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 9:15:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Last day i done some trials and most of them are complite and uter spam flasks fest.
For example you got moving traps and then some presure plates that activate poison arrows storm and if you super lucky to be cursed with Temporal chains GG. As this things do mostly % of your life as damage theres litle you can do then bring on 5 life flask..
Also i notice wriling blades are horible for precision movments especialy whe it come to poison darts that are placed on top of traps areas. So i sugest bringing blink arow with a bow or lightning warp.
Some areas of the trials are complite shit as you noticed say pircing truth i remember i lost my shit with that one on my evasion VP character. You runing in maze of traps, dont see nothing dont know what to do and then even if you make it to the end ther nice bleed sentinel to f you up.
Welcome to super mario bros
"
D623932883 wrote:
The way this shit is designed you have to know in advance how the spikes further down your path are going to pop up while you are trying to navigate the spikes you are already on.

Oh also it the designer thought it necessary to put those totem or whatever traps at the end of each spike path? Like really? Was that really necessary to have the player run directly into these fucking bleed things?

And there's no real indication to the player to differentiate between the different types of these spike traps and their timings. But despite that the trial switches up between different types along single paths.

There's even one path that intentionally sends you in the wrong direction and hits you with spikes right at the end. For fucks sake. Really now.

So don't run it , what's the problem ?!
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
D623932883 wrote:

So don't run it , what's the problem ?!

Sorry but are you really so fucking stu*pieep* that you have to ask this question? If yes the answer is because he needs his ascendancy points.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Most of the trials have a piss poor design piercing truth is mb the worst yes but the other arent much better.
At first i didnt mind but league after league this shit its getting old and my dislike for these trials is getting bigger by the league.
Wish they would remove this shitshow that is trials altogether.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
People are wierd, they need to hate something so they can love good things more :p

Some of the trials really have too long chain of unavoidable damage. There should be few mid spots so you can pass them easier.

I personally finish every single trial I found in map to get offerings, but I can see how many builds have problems passing them.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I despise trials and lab so much. I contribute good posts.
I have to agree with this particular trial being bullshit design. That one stretch with timed cranks near the end cannot be passed without high movement speed, flasks or a partner. Not every build has that. It's my understanding that all trials were designed to be soloable without needing to change anything from the regular trash clear. This trial, this part of it, breaks that pattern.
All my characters even pre uber lab had some kind of movement skill so I never noticed this one being hard. I think if your monitor is kinda on the dark side like mine BR is the worst. You can't see where you're going.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info