[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Could i use atziri's acuity with this build? :) Since I already have poison from my cospri's assasin garb? :D
"
Bozzom wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
You are forced to use GMP, that gives you 26% less proj damage
And you are lost slower projectiles gem, that gives to you 29% more proj damage
Maybe, this bow is pretty similar to the current Reach, but, I think, it still would be worse than the legasy one with good rolls

You do see 9.3crit and 36% multi ?

How mucch crit does legacy Reach have? :)

Doesn't matter. 4 additional arrows is massive. You can't overcome 2 support gems worth of (more multiplier) DPS with normal crit/crit multi rolls on a bow.
El Psy Congroo.
Im selling all my gear, if someone want it add me InGame Name UltimaBuild__
Would this build be worth doing if I only have a 11ex budget?

I won't have enough currency for the Dying Sun, +2 Barrage Enchant, and +1 arrow drillneck.
The +2 barrage enchant and dying sun seem to be very important for the build.

But at least I can afford a 6L Queen of the Forest, the 5L Reach of the Council, and some decent chaos jewelry.

Last edited by Thunder71 on Nov 5, 2016, 4:29:18 PM
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Would this build be worth doing if I only have a 11ex budget?

I won't have enough currency for the Dying Sun, +2 Barrage Enchant, and +1 arrow drillneck.
The +2 barrage enchant and dying sun seem to be too important.

But I can definitely afford a 6L Queen of the Forest, the 5L Reach of the Council, and some decent jewelry.

Depends on how far you want to push the build, but the build is plenty powerful for almost everything even without those end game upgrades. The +2 Barrage enchant is the most powerful, but Barrage attack speed or damage are both useful and much cheaper. You also don't need the Barrage enchant at all. It's certainly a boost, but you can always test your luck in the Lab manually too. This build makes Izaro a joke, even with full charges for max keys. Dying Sun is great, but if you can't get it now, Witchfire Brew is fine until you can.

I've played a few different archer builds, and this is by far the best one I've done.
Hi, nice build and i have a question , what bow is better Death's Opus or Lioneye's Glare? Glare have more damage but Opus have +2 arrow
"
Vampair wrote:
Hi, nice build and i have a question , what bow is better Death's Opus or Lioneye's Glare? Glare have more damage but Opus have +2 arrow

Opus.
alright i finally did uberlab on my hc char with this build and now bosses really melt quickly!

this is my current gear any advice on what i should be looking to upgrade next ? its very hard to find proper gear for trade on hc though.

"
leichenlager wrote:
alright i finally did uberlab on my hc char with this build and now bosses really melt quickly!

this is my current gear any advice on what i should be looking to upgrade next ? its very hard to find proper gear for trade on hc though.

I would focus on your boots and amulet first. Ideally you want at least Flat Chaos, good life, and crit multi on an amulet. Essence of Scorn is a good way to try and fast-track getting a decent ammy if you have the money. That guarantees the multi and you just need to get a good life roll and open prefix. A little less RNG than going for the Envy for Chaos damage.

Boots obviously should be Evasion, which your QotF benefits from as well.
"
"
leichenlager wrote:

I would focus on your boots and amulet first. Ideally you want at least Flat Chaos, good life, and crit multi on an amulet. Essence of Scorn is a good way to try and fast-track getting a decent ammy if you have the money. That guarantees the multi and you just need to get a good life roll and open prefix. A little less RNG than going for the Envy for Chaos damage.

Boots obviously should be Evasion, which your QotF benefits from as well.

ye amulet was certainly high priority on my update list. its really hard to find one though and i wanted to fix my missing stats/overcap res with it rather than getting things like crit multi. would still like to get one where i can add chaos damage
Last edited by leichenlager on Nov 5, 2016, 7:29:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info