[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Zimtdrop wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to craft/buy a nice ring for my assassin. Maybe someone can help me with one question: The "adds x to x chaos damage" which you can craft - is this a prefix or a suffix? Same with the "% increased chaos damage", prefix or suffix? Without knowing this, it's really difficult for me to look for rings worth buying.

Adds XX chaos damage - prefix
Can't say about increased damage mod, but I'm sure this is suffix
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_ring_modifiers
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Cool, thanks a lot! I think knowing this is very important to optimize jewelry for this build. :)
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Oct 28, 2016, 9:20:46 AM
Just a small question: What skin are you using for your bow?
hello
i' like to know the acrobatic nod should we take it early (as soon as possible ) or late game ( like around lvl 70/80 ) ?
In the guide he uses this skin:

Looks really cool.

But I like the acid weapon effect on the reach bow too, makes it look neon.

Spoiler
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Oct 28, 2016, 10:14:13 AM
"
Zimtdrop wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to craft/buy a nice ring for my assassin. Maybe someone can help me with one question: The "adds x to x chaos damage" which you can craft - is this a prefix or a suffix? Same with the "% increased chaos damage", prefix or suffix? Without knowing this, it's really difficult for me to look for rings worth buying.

look at this 6affix ring, i think that should help you determine whats prefix and whats suffix :)
"
Zimtdrop wrote:

Looks really cool.

Spoiler

Thx ! Yeah, it look great, and any idea what helmet he uses ? THX !@
Hi guys, this is the best build i ve played ive done my first t15 map on it and i am planning to do guardians, my dmg is not bad, but i am squishy as hell, can u give me some tips, how to improve my gear(resists are capped) sorry i dont know how to link item, so can u check my hero in my character tab please
"
monkeyakax wrote:
"
Zimtdrop wrote:

Looks really cool.

Spoiler

Thx ! Yeah, it look great, and any idea what helmet he uses ? THX !@

If you look at his current gear section and hover over the items it will tell you at the bottom what skin it has. The helmet is Kitava's Thirst
UL done at 81 lvl in 1 try :)
Not easy and without extra keys, but not extremely hard too.
Upd: And after that - with all bonuses (3 leutenants and 3 portals), but I was 82 a that moment. 3 keys only :(

"
Hi guys, this is the best build i ve played ive done my first t15 map on it and i am planning to do guardians, my dmg is not bad, but i am squishy as hell, can u give me some tips, how to improve my gear(resists are capped) sorry i dont know how to link item, so can u check my hero in my character tab please

83 lvl is just a bit low for t15 and guardians, a bit, you know :)
Your gear is fine, it's only about lvl
Also, you've missed some life nodes near marauder - this is important life nodes, take it in the next lvls
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 28, 2016, 12:31:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info