[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Did anyone try using split arrow instead of lightning? Are there any changes that should be made on the tree or gear maybe? I'm currently using Death's Opus and I dont have the +1 arrow drillnek yet, so only 3 lightning arrow doesn't feel that good.
Isnt voidheart better than snakebite gloves?
lol my bad it's melee only
Last edited by Inferius90 on Apr 17, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
Is Devoto's Devotion BiS helmet? Can't we just use evasion helmet with right enchant?
Just picked this ring up for pretty cheap. It it worth crafting further? (Currently I'm starved for Int, so I'm really happy with that roll) I'm thinking maybe slam, remove ES, add chaos damage?

Very great build for mapping and leveling! I'm trying out a build on steroids in every league.

Über lab run:
https://youtu.be/HRgNHOPv21w

And today I've met another player in Highgate with the same build!

Keep it up guys!

Have only 4k life and I am 2sht on t9 map. Srsly so fucking viable build. Fuck bow builds. Forever
Last edited by Inferius90 on Apr 18, 2017, 5:47:09 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Have only 4k life and I am 2sht on t9 map. Srsly so fucking viable build. Fuck bow builds. Forever

I mean, you're only level 70 trying to do T9+ maps, not sure what you expect.
Last edited by iEzeki on Apr 18, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Is Devoto's Devotion BiS helmet? Can't we just use evasion helmet with right enchant?

Its there for same reason as QotF, for movement speed. You can change both things if u dont mind losing movement.

"
Inferius90 wrote:

You should go for Constitution cluster first, rather then heart of the warrior. I made raider version of this and i have no problem getting over 6k.
Doing very well this league with this build. Currently at lvl 92 and very rarely die anymore unless I screw up. sitting at 6.2k running t14-15 maps with no issue, uber lab is cake walk and I don't even have crafted Chaos damage on my rings or ammy. Also only have 5l barrage and LA. In the next week I plan to 6l the bow and craft my rings as I am sitting on about 600c to play with.

This is my second league as I caught the tail end of the last league, anyone having issues needs to reread the first page as it is very well laid out and covers nearly every issue one would have.
Hi all... About defenc... I use this build - gear +- same, now Iam 83 lvl 5043hp (all uniq, 5lbar +5l LA)

I use Grace - Evasion + flask ca 22 000 eva + Artic.A (life leach about 1,2) - this is all defenc what I have ?

Iam going now T10+ and some Bosses, elites kill me insta... How about survive, some tips ? I that eva enough or whats is wrong with my char :)

Normal Atziri I cant go, she smashed me Insta with her fire spells...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info