[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Zouless wrote:
anyone that can anwser it ive followed the tree and his items doesn't have any mana leech from what i can see and my gear is similer

I would guess he gets everything he needs out of the "Void" node just above Iron Reflexes near the bottom/right of the tree. I use about 300 mana/second, and that, plus the +2 mana gained on hit from Quill Rain, provide all the mana I could ever need.

Another option might be to get some mana from a +mana on hit on a jewel. But honestly, mana shouldn't be an issue for this build.

Then again, I think OP used Blood Magic.

Neither blood magic nor mana/life leech above iron reflexes should be used. Just get single mana leech node above Arrow dancing. As for life leech, blood drinking is enough, so cluster above iron reflexes is just a waste
Last edited by IReyn on Mar 20, 2017, 4:50:49 PM
"
IReyn wrote:

Neither blood magic nor mana/life leech above iron reflexes should be used. Just get single mana leech node above Arrow dancing. As for life leech, blood drinking is enough, so cluster above iron reflexes is just a waste

Agree with IReyn. With Frenzy charges up at all time, life leech should be taken care of. You just need to take 1 Mana Leech node from Essence Sap cluster to take care of the mana leech problem, and you can save 2 points for an extra frenzy charge (more damage, faster attack, more leech) or more resist.
Last edited by athkqe on Mar 20, 2017, 5:18:59 PM
HI guys i would like to know what i can upgrade in my gear (look at my char) i'm right now saving money for a Legacy reach (i feel like i'm lacking in single target dps)
Any help is appreciated :)
Last edited by franktaito on Mar 20, 2017, 6:09:22 PM
Whats everyone's opinion on trying to run vaal pact with this?
Ripped at 79 in a T6 Map today. Le-Sigh. It was fun while it lasted!
Hi guys! This build is the best a have ever played. Two questions:

1. Why CWDT in my helm doesn't trigger vaal haste? So i need to do it manually.
2. How do u think, vaal pact is worth 5 skill points for much survivability?
Does lightning, fire or cold affect my poison DOT? or only chaos damage and physical does affect the poisons DOT?
IGN: flaxburn
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have tried some Guardian killing with Chin Sol instead of Opus yet. I already killed them pretty fast but I'd like to know if its worth to give Chin Sol a try.

I'm already pretty well geared, looking for a couple of exalts to drop to buy Sin's/Dyin Sun then I'll kill some Shaper and give you guys my insight of it.

Nice build so far.
What do you guys use for your hotbar, just swap out decoy for arctic for bosses?
"
austeemo wrote:
What do you guys use for your hotbar, just swap out decoy for arctic for bosses?

I use vaal grace for map clearing then swap Wither Totem in for boss killing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info