Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hello guys, could u pls help me with my survivability(have 6.1k hp right now) and which flask should i get? Dying Sun Ruby Flask? Or a variant with holy might? (forget its name).
Thanks for ur answers, also would be nice to get some advices on what to improve next in my gear.
Could you guys check out my character? I keep seeing people say they one shot packs but I only do that when I crit, and not always one shot tankier mobs. I'm pretty much glass cannon running whalers and karui charge, sitting at ~5.1k hp, but still feel kind of weak. I'm running 3 pacifism jewels for lazy poisoning. Got a reach because I got it for like 50c back when opus was like 90c+. Survivability is okay for general mapping as I'm running blasphemy enfeeble. Have some issues against bosses with huge aoes but I just shoot from off screen. I have done some T15 bosses (dark forest and colosseum) and did alright (haven't died with a lot of kiting and decoy totems), but felt my damage could've been better. I'm thinking my next best upgrade would be a legacy reach for more single target damage but it seems to get more and more expensive by the day for a decent one (30ex+?). Would it be worth it to buy a 5L opus now? How much faster can I farm with it over my current weapon?
"
Repliqant wrote:
Could you guys check out my character? I keep seeing people say they one shot packs but I only do that when I crit, and not always one shot tankier mobs. I'm pretty much glass cannon running whalers and karui charge, sitting at ~5.1k hp, but still feel kind of weak. I'm running 3 pacifism jewels for lazy poisoning. Got a reach because I got it for like 50c back when opus was like 90c+. Survivability is okay for general mapping as I'm running blasphemy enfeeble. Have some issues against bosses with huge aoes but I just shoot from off screen. I have done some T15 bosses (dark forest and colosseum) and did alright (haven't died with a lot of kiting and decoy totems), but felt my damage could've been better. I'm thinking my next best upgrade would be a legacy reach for more single target damage but it seems to get more and more expensive by the day for a decent one (30ex+?). Would it be worth it to buy a 5L opus now? How much faster can I farm with it over my current weapon?

Upgrade your jewellry. Look for high hp roll/accuracy/resists if needed and !important add flat chaos damage with Elreon lvl 7.
And 5L Opus will be much better, if u can buy a 6L opus and you can swap LA/Barrage for bosses if u want so, it gives a huge boost. Also whats wrong with your jewels?
Last edited by h4tred_ on Mar 20, 2017, 4:26:09 AM
"
h4tred_ wrote:
"
Repliqant wrote:

Upgrade your jewellry. Look for high hp roll/accuracy/resists if needed and !important add flat chaos damage with Elreon lvl 7.
And 5L Opus will be much better, if u can buy a 6L opus and you can swap LA/Barrage for bosses if u want so, it gives a huge boost. Also whats wrong with your jewels?

Using 3 -1 frenzy jewels so I have poison up 24/7. I'm just using these for now as I'm kind of lazy. I'll change them later on when I get my other equips sorted out as decently rolled jewels can be quite costly.
Would atziri's acuities be real nice for this build???
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
h4tred_ wrote:
"
Am i missing something? Picked up +1 drillneck today and even together with opus LA feels like garbage compared to split arrow.. less aoe coverage and a lot lower dmg. I can see it beeing better once you get a legacy reach but why is everyone using it with opus?

You MUST use snakebites, also use LA with LMP gem, i cant believe you are lvl 92 and dont understand the mechanics of this build.
Also your jewellry is hell same as your tree. You dont need 5 power charges, u need only 3 with opus. Also swap some weird evasion nodes to life please.

you prefer lmp over void?
Last edited by austeemo on Mar 20, 2017, 11:30:53 AM
Hello guys! Why in ascendancy it is not better to choose Ambush and Assassinate? There are amazing bonuses here...
Trying a variant of this using Split Arrow and the following gear:

or

Getting pretty good results, and the 11 APS is hella fun to play. Getting a 33.8K tool tip on Split Arrow and 18.1K on barrage with only frenzy charges and Blood Rage up.

Still need to get to six links for QR and Cospri's, but was able to do normal Atziri's, Xoph, Tul, Esh and up to Tier 14 maps (all mods) by level 88 with no problems. Have also yet to find my final trial for Uber Lab, but planning on going Rupture to synergize with the Haemophilia gloves.

For shits and giggles, I also run a variant with
(Bladefall, Ethereal Knives, Essence Drain and Added Chaos) and
and a few Fevered Mind jewels. With the attack speed, each spell gets spammed about 3-4 times a second. Sustain is no problem. The dps is good, but physical reflect is a problem. Also kills my FPS in certain situations.

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAADuAdEFLQVmBbUNjQ-rE9oUdRUgFUMWvxmKGbQajSF2IuokiyaVKk0s6S2DLlMwcTIJNZI2PTpCPydDMUkPSRNKfUrIS3hM_1O7VYVaGlsmW69h4mVNaoxqk2xGbIxtbG5pbqpvJ3JsdO11y3fXe8N9dX_7hMWGs4bOh3aJ4Iqvjb-PYJAKkBGTH5cGmmqbtZ2qoSKiQKLZpMKly6fUr-uw2LEBtUi18rvjvTa-p7_VwTPDM8M6xKLIFM9e02_TftQj1fjWWNct2GDYvdrB3Q3dqOCf5ljo1um96mLvevC79Pj1b_aj_rr-yA==

Any thoughts on tweaks would be appreciated.
Any thoughts on how to boost life without losing much DPS would be great appreciated as DPS is great, but build only has 3.2K life.

"
mirthfulnga wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
Hey could you guys check my items.... I'm unsure where I should be looking to upgrade right now!

Thanks in advance!

You're basically a glass cannon from the looks of it, add more life to the build?

I can't really tell though but how are you faring at the moment?

I haven't had any problems with any maps so far. I've done Unid up to T13 and i believe i can do higher if i buy the map. I'm not sure where I can add life.
OP is this better than Devoto's Devotion?

Last edited by LUL489 on Mar 20, 2017, 12:59:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info