[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
LandserXL wrote:
damn, so far Death's opus > 80chaos+
Reach 2-3 Exalts (MAAAAAAD)

any other options? (using Death's harp atm)

As of writing this post right now, Death's Opus is 90c (its constantly fluctuating between 80-90 from what I've seen). What I did was buy a nicely rolled Death's Harp for 1 alchemy and then set up a live search for the "Bowstring's Music" prophecy. I had to use the Death's Harp for a while, but I was able to get one of the prophecies for 50c (quickest time I have ever responded to a woop :D) and I ended up with a Death's Opus with way better rolls than the one's being offered for 90c. I know I'm probably an outlier when I got mine for 50c but generally the prophecies have been selling for lower than the actual bow anyway. Set the live search to look for 80 and below and you'll get it eventually (that's how I got mine).

Try to get a Death's Harp with 125% physical damage as you can use a blessed orb on it later if you care about the crit chance mod.

Another option is to spam prophecies with Navali which I tried and it was cancerous when I had to clean out some of these prophecies LOL.
Hi cmphx and fellow assassins,

i've played around with Path of Building a bit and it tells me, that a 350dps Lioneye's Glare is better than a foiled Reach of the Council... wtf?! (>15% total DPS difference)
Well I don't fully trust it, but I just bought a 350dps Glare for 25c because Death's Opus is way more expensive.

thanks for creating and maintaining the build! glhf :)

EDIT: Okay, there are lots of variables to consider when comparing these Bows. Fact is: Lioneye's Glare is a pretty good choice with limited budget.
Last edited by Neydu on Mar 8, 2017, 7:17:02 AM
What about breach body armour which adds % of dexterity or queen of the forest is still better for this build?
Last edited by TaRaKaNiO on Mar 8, 2017, 7:08:29 AM

gg
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
First of all, thank you op for the the guide! Loving the build so far.

I'm still fairly new to the game and just want to ask befor I make a decision. If I value more survivability over movementspeed, would Kintsugi be a good option to Queen of the Forest? I tend to be pretty slow at clearing anyway and I still die to stupid shit sometimes because of my own mistakes, so I'm considering getting a Kintsugi instead. Any thoughts?
2.6 passive tree anyone got any new ideas? would love to see them!
"
NetherPrime wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Still want to know, those of you that are very experienced with the build, is there any reason to change the tree for a character in standard assuming you have a leg leg RotC, plus 1 drillneck, etc.?

Not extremely experienced with KoTF but I personally think blasting caps build is better although his build is like 70 exalts more than this one. It's a full phys to ele conversion CI which can facetank practically everything.

mate, if you stuff 70 ex worth of gear into any build, it will deff become better.

blastingcap is well known for hideously expensive builds that cater to the 1%.
you can get 90% of his performance with just 10% of his investment.

plus, that build is completely different to this. why did you post here anyway?
"
Meso7 wrote:
First of all, thank you op for the the guide! Loving the build so far.

I'm still fairly new to the game and just want to ask befor I make a decision. If I value more survivability over movementspeed, would Kintsugi be a good option to Queen of the Forest? I tend to be pretty slow at clearing anyway and I still die to stupid shit sometimes because of my own mistakes, so I'm considering getting a Kintsugi instead. Any thoughts?

Yes, you don't actually have to use QoTF, it just helps with clear speed.

"
Aziah wrote:

Yes, if you look at the red text on the first post of the thread, it actually gives you a link to the quick guide he wrote further down at page 249.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738625/page/249/#p14237515

"
Aziah wrote:

Yes, if you look at the red text on the first post of the thread, it actually gives you a link to the quick guide he wrote further down at page 249.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738625/page/249/#p14237515
Last edited by NetherPrime on Mar 8, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
Going to give this a try in HCSSF. I found Snakebite, a chaos gem, and a Harp on my first guy. Think that's all that is "required" right?
i have new ideas about chests.
there is hyrri's and cherrubim's chests looks fit to this build but i dk if which one is better can i have ur opinion about them and queen?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info