[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
justinsroy wrote:

Was wondering what I should "work" on for the end bit of the season testing.

Right now I'm struggling on some main boss fights but not sure if it's because of gear or skill and using decoy properly. Thank you.

Well, there are some obvious points where your gear is lacking.

No %chaos damage jewellery. That is a HUGE deal for boss fights. Your poison stacks are sooooo much weaker than mine. Chaos damage jewellery with life and resistances starts at arounf 50c, so pretty cheap.

No vulnerability on hit on your gloves. This is the best cost/power upgrade you can get. 200c-400c for those.

No Barrage enchantment. +2 Barrage is insanly overpriced at around 18ex. Get a +1 Barrage projectiles for 3-4ex, it will be a big boost to your boss killing.

Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 5, 2017, 9:45:15 PM
Thank you for the reply, will be able to fix some of those but will keep the others in mind for next season.

Enchant blows because of the 1/300 chance or w/e.

Didn't know how much the %chaos dmg mattered, guess ill get it asap.

Vaal'd 10 gloves so far...no "good" enchant yet.

Edit: This is the build ive found most fun so far out of all of them, still not a "veteran" player by any means. Will probably be using this as my starter. Ty
Last edited by justinsroy on Feb 5, 2017, 10:16:30 PM
I'm on level 92 and my health is 5k5.
This is my current gear. Could you help me some advices?
Hello.
Loving this build so far, cleaing is fast and smooth in maps. I did uber izaro and it felt kind of slowish, probably my damage.
Could anyone check what i could improve? I know that i need a better amulet with crit multi (also fire res since its not capped yet).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4ajR9BIXYj0yP2JpUqCypbKwouUzB8MfoyMjWSNj031DnUOuFDMUM2R35KfUyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUuxVS1b6WfBbJluvXfJfP2HiYqxlTWqMbIxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXloefZ67311fyt_-4SihNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gnaqgn6LZpcumV6iiqW6q-LDYtMW1SLXyt7a8b702vqfAGsEEwTPB2MLsyBTTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHjn-pi62PtP-2D7g7vDu969W_8xf6P_ro=?accountName=Mayonnaisu&characterName=Carrefuhrer

(Last jewel still not replaced by better one)

Thanks!
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Feb 6, 2017, 1:49:52 PM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello.
Loving this build so far, cleaing is fast and smooth in maps. I did uber izaro and it felt kind of slowish, probably my damage.
Could anyone check what i could improve? I know that i need a better amulet with crit multi (also fire res since its not capped yet).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4ajR9BIXYj0yP2JpUqCypbKwouUzB8MfoyMjWSNj031DnUOuFDMUM2R35KfUyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUuxVS1b6WfBbJluvXfJfP2HiYqxlTWqMbIxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXloefZ67311fyt_-4SihNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gnaqgn6LZpcumV6iiqW6q-LDYtMW1SLXyt7a8b702vqfAGsEEwTPB2MLsyBTTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHjn-pi62PtP-2D7g7vDu969W_8xf6P_ro=?accountName=Mayonnaisu&characterName=Carrefuhrer

Thanks!

Replace the Avenger Quicksilver with a damage Flask. Best results/price would be a Sulphur flask as it increases everything by 40%, including poison and bleed. One Surgeons Quicksilver is more than enough.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 6, 2017, 2:20:43 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello.

Thanks!

Replace the Avenger Quicksilver with a damage Flask. Best results/price would be a Sulphur flask as it increases everything by 40%, including poison and bleed. One Surgeons Quicksilver is more than enough.

Best replacement flask for that extra quicksilver is atziris promise for the dps.

Was fine for bosses and leveling but sick of dying to volatiles/over powered 1 shot mechanics 6600 hp still wasnt enough the evasion is great but when something gets through its all over quick fast, got to 93 not going to bother leveling past this point. Contact me via pm or in game if you want to purchase this full set of gear.
can you show a run of the chayula breach ?
Thanks.
But is it overall better with Sulfur flask for 40% dmg or atziri flask?
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Thanks.
But is it overall better with Sulfur flask for 40% dmg or atziri flask?

For longer bossfights I am very sure Sulphur is better. At least that is what I use. The initial hit damage is better with Atziris but the 40% increased poison/bleed damage outshines that during longer fights. Although it might be possible that Atziris gets pretty close to that with really good gear.

For mapping I use Atziris because the increased hit damage might make the difference between needing one or two shots to down a pack and so improving your clearspeed.

Also, I don't know how much currency you have stored but Sin's Rebirth beats both in my opinion.

I talked about that flask before. On top of giving roughly the same damage boost as Atziris Promise it also has "100% increased evasion" which for me results in 8% higher chance to evade 14% more movement speed. And movement speed is your best defense in boss fights. And also nice for mapping of course :D

But of course it does not make that much of a difference as to justify spending 8ex on it if there are other pieces of gear you could spend that on.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 8, 2017, 4:26:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info