[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Currently at lvl 36, but I am a bit worried - price of Reach almost doubled within last week on ESC, I am losing hope I will be able to afford this build as it was meant to play :) Death Opus prices also doubled, I guess it is downside of playing popular build :)
Hello

I really enjoy your build, currently breezing through mid tire content with a Lioneye's. I'm still running with a mana flask though, how do you sustain mana? I can't find any mana (leech) related stats on your gear or tree.

Thanks in advance!
"
stauch3r wrote:
is point blank on Passive Tree good for this build?

and is found now Essence of Delirium
Spoiler
"
--------
Stack Size: 1/9
--------
Upgrades a normal item to rare or reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property

Weapon: Your Hits inflict Decay, dealing 1000 Chaos Damage per second for 10 seconds
Gloves: Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time
Boots: Cannot be Poisoned
Body Armour: 50% reduced Chaos Damage taken over time
Helmet: +2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Shield: Recover 2% of your maximum Mana when you Block
Quiver: 40% increased Damage with Poison
Amulet: 0.5% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life
Ring: 40% increased Damage with Poison
Belt: +50% to Chaos Resistance while using a Flask
--------
Right click this item then left click a normal or rare item to apply it.

on Rings is it nice 40% more DPS with Poison its posstiv or not?
or Amulet 0.5% of Chaos Dmg leech life.

hm

my gear is nothing to good better rings an Amulet

Hi point blank is not good in my opinon, too many times you are standing too far away from the enemy.

the poison damage is good. however essence of envy gives "increased chaos damage" which increses both your chaos damage from added chaos, as well as the poison damage. so its better.

"
ehamo wrote:
Hello

I really enjoy your build, currently breezing through mid tire content with a Lioneye's. I'm still running with a mana flask though, how do you sustain mana? I can't find any mana (leech) related stats on your gear or tree.

Thanks in advance!

you need to grab the duelist leech nodes. compare my tree to yours again. i picked the 0.4 life/mana leech node and a life leech node there. it will leech from all your damage, so also chaos, thats how you keep mana up.

also "druidic rite" mana/flask nodes help with mana alot.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Oct 3, 2016, 7:32:15 AM
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Currently at lvl 36, but I am a bit worried - price of Reach almost doubled within last week on ESC, I am losing hope I will be able to afford this build as it was meant to play :) Death Opus prices also doubled, I guess it is downside of playing popular build :)

Have some tenacity and you will get there mate.
Decided to level up a Shadow after all, felt like i would be alot more tankier then ranger deadeye

so currently sittning around 5k life with alot of life nodes left at level 83

yolo crafted 2 rings and amulet (just 1 craft of each), nothing crazy but they work i guess

what i really like is that i can switch to kaoms if needed and get alot more health for the harder content later on... but gotta get my resistances higher, and u can just skip void manip and have barrage and lightning arrow in the 6-link and then for bosses remove lightning gem for void manip...

cleared uber lab twice yesterday with no issues
"
eugenez wrote:

fiqst, how does your dps compare to OP's version? the screenshot you have shown, is that the hideout dps such that its comparable to OP's screenshots? Im thinking of starting a build and considering between both options.

Thanks!

my screens were made with full charges, no flasks.

My dps is lower than the OP's because my gems aren't completely levelled and cmphx has access to 21/20 added chaos and +1 arrow drillneck, which i do not

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Why the tree has only +1 frenzy from the tree and an extra duration node? What's up with that?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Would there be any advantage to taking Fatal Toxins for %70 additional Poison Damage, or even the Heartseeker Node for the added crit & crit multi? Just looking for a few more dps nodes and trying to weigh the options.

Thanks
Chuck

Edit, I must have missed the comment on Page 3 about Fatal Toxins. I understand why you dont take it now.
Last edited by Smoknum on Oct 3, 2016, 10:35:15 AM
"
lakyljuk wrote:

Holy hell, you weren't kidding. I decided to try out the build the day cmphx posted it to /r/pathofexile, and I got a decently rolled Reach for just under 3ex. Tossed a 5L prophecy on it, and called it a day. Cheapest one right now is 5.5ex.
how you can generate power charge?and since my assasin is in standard how much dps I lose for not have the gear with %increased chaos damage?
Last edited by terminator18 on Oct 3, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info