[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
henndrong69 wrote:
This is currently what im running(got a friend to lend me his reach) but I'm not really killing bosses that quickly. Also are the health nodes on the left side of the tree where im going to get 6k life with the only life i have in my equipment being my accesories and boots? Here's a link to my skill tree incase i might have screwed up somewhere there.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPIQkhEvFHUWvxmOGo0fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWzB8MfoyMjY9N9Q51EMxQzZHfkz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFVvpbJluvXfJfP2HiYqxlTWqMbIxwUnTtdct2gnb3d9d343loefZ67311fyuEooTZhs6J04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCp2qoJ-i2aTCpcuooqluqviw2LTFtNG1SLe2vG-9Nr6nwQTBM8HYwuzIDMgU037UI9mG2sHqYutj7T_tg-4O73r1b_66
hope someone can help me.

I haven't look into your tree (thus jewel) but you have a serious proble on quiver, do not get conversion implicit, you lose quite some dmg, because they are not counted into poison.

Few upgrade you can do is 6L barrage with higher lvl gems. 6k life is sufficient. I suggest you check out the checklist made by CadmiumFlow, link in second post at first page by OP. Highly suggest to read through OP first and second post thoroughly .
I tried to search, I am sure my question is answered in these hundreds of pages, but:

Is the 10% PC generation on non crit enough to generate and keep max power charges on this build? I don't see any other generator.

Thanks!
"
dday_0612 wrote:
I tried to search, I am sure my question is answered in these hundreds of pages, but:

Is the 10% PC generation on non crit enough to generate and keep max power charges on this build? I don't see any other generator.

Thanks!

Yes, it's sufficient to produce and sustain, through technique. Due to high fast hits, the 10% generate quite easy. I think it's mention in CadmiumFlow note (2nd post) only use diamond flask on full/high charges.

Another alternative is suggested somewhere, linking pcoc to your frenzy. This is only for high sustainability after diamond flask is used against tough enemy.
Any chances of fitting wither totem in?
Can you replace devoto for another helm ?
Is this build actually viable for HC? Seems like a novice like me would die too easily.
"
welcomerain wrote:
Is this build actually viable for HC? Seems like a novice like me would die too easily.

It's hc viable. but if you're new to bow play and the game, id say its a 50/50 for you to succeed. Yet it will be Challanging and alot of fun. And the best way to learn is to challange yourself.

however, always have prio on Life items and resistances. The dmg has to come third.

Bottom line, GO FOR IT MATE :D
Last edited by Khaldtor on Dec 30, 2016, 7:42:28 AM
"
welcomerain wrote:

I'm not playing on HC, but if I would like to start - I'd chose another build (though I like this one very much) - I was dying a lot until got used to it and got good gear (because dps is very important for survival).

I have a question about Immortal Call/Cast When Damage Taken Support skill gem

Does this basicly mean when I take 1003 damage , Immortal Call is automatically triggered?
note: don't do crazy mapmods; 395% increased damage from monster, 102% increased cold damage from monsters.

something oneshot me with 6.1k hp at 89 :/

was fun build tho, think I'll take that as league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info