[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Sslabak wrote:
"
Vas3k wrote:
Question

with out rach, +1 drill, with out chant on helm

will this build be good for general T12-T14 mapping including bosses ?

Yes

so that stuff is luxury for doing ubers etc... ? will i be able to speed farm T12-T14 vaal'd corrupt 8 mod maps with out that gear but with the rest of gear being decent ( lets say about 5ish+ ex worth)
Last edited by Vas3k on Nov 30, 2016, 5:14:56 PM
I'm confused on the cospri's version of this build. I love the idea of not using the snakebite gloves, he has blood rage for frenzy on adds but what about bosses? He doesnt use frenzy skill is that a huge loss on bosses or is the dps so good it doesnt matter?

Thanks in advance.
"
Vas3k wrote:
"
Sslabak wrote:
"
Vas3k wrote:
Question

with out rach, +1 drill, with out chant on helm

will this build be good for general T12-T14 mapping including bosses ?

Yes

so that stuff is luxury for doing ubers etc... ? will i be able to speed farm T12-T14 vaal'd corrupt 8 mod maps with out that gear but with the rest of gear being decent ( lets say about 5ish+ ex worth)

you don't need those for maps, I only grabbed +2 barrage / corrupted drillneck for shaper
With the changes to Raider is that a better option now, or still stay assassin?
"

Raider might be a faster mapper, but Toxic Delivery will always make Assassin king boss-melter.
"

Assassin is probably better... but Raider is incredibly good now. Especially with perm Onslaught and huge Frenzy generation. Being able to skip frenzy/blood rage is pretty nice for quality of life, especially with Vaal Pact if you go that route.

I made a quick tree with what I think would be ideal for Raider using this build. If you still want maximum firepower.

Much easier to sustain Snakebites if you still want to poison with them, though without Assassin poison isn't as OP as before, so you could potentially remove poison from the build for other uniques. That, however, I'm not sure is worth it. I'd have to test.

Darkray Vectors for even more movespeed are an option in this instance, for just the craziest movement speed possible, heh. 9 frenzy charges without corruptions.

I might try this out in Breach as a second character.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Patchumz wrote:
"

Assassin is probably better... but Raider is incredibly good now. Especially with perm Onslaught and huge Frenzy generation. Being able to skip frenzy/blood rage is pretty nice for quality of life, especially with Vaal Pact if you go that route.

I made a quick tree with what I think would be ideal for Raider using this build. If you still want maximum firepower.

Much easier to sustain Snakebites if you still want to poison with them, though without Assassin poison isn't as OP as before, so you could potentially remove poison from the build for other uniques. That, however, I'm not sure is worth it. I'd have to test.

Darkray Vectors for even more movespeed are an option in this instance, for just the craziest movement speed possible, heh. 9 frenzy charges without corruptions.

I might try this out in Breach as a second character.

You will not have perma onslaught on bosses, thats the thing. So it's kinda pointless
"
Aziah wrote:
I'm confused on the cospri's version of this build. I love the idea of not using the snakebite gloves, he has blood rage for frenzy on adds but what about bosses? He doesnt use frenzy skill is that a huge loss on bosses or is the dps so good it doesnt matter?

Thanks in advance.

Why do you need frenzy charges on Cospri version ? Just using your first LA shot to curse enemies, then poison them to death, easier gameplay right ?Blood rage is just for faster mapping.
What changes in the build with 2.5? I want to know before the league starts, would be great to play this build.
"
cmphx wrote:

I will update the guide with a few more budget/leveling tips and overall thoughts on 2.5 either tonight or tomorrow night (european time), as well as my lootfilter once we get the info. Then I will also answer your questions here, at least i will try.

looks like we get a blade flurry meta this league. i think i will also play it. but that means less attention at KotF builds, which is good for the item prices ;D

Update is coming soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info