(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

How do you deal with lightning thorns bosses? (shaped promenade, scriptorium, core etc)

When there are some defensive map modes (enfeeble, cold res etc) I sometimes get insta killed the moment they put on lightning thorns.
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
Nice Build.

When I read the Wormblaster 3 I had to think of:

Spoiler
Thats from Gymkhana 3

I'll add it to the Buildlist. But I have to figure out in which way. Right now I think its a "sort of" caster somehow. Ideas or suggestions are welcome lol.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
How fast is everyone spamming their flasks? If I go slow, I take a long time to kill a pack but if I go too fast, I get kicked after a while.
"
crushinton wrote:
Which map mods should we be avoiding?

Just the obvious ones.

- "Enemies cannot be affected by elemental status ailments" This kills the build, and you will grow to hate it. 40% chance to avoid and 80% chance to avoid don't do shit to the build, so feel free to run that any day.

- "Players have blood magic" Unless you wanna play with 45% life, dont play this mod.

- 80% Cold resistance - Just very tedious.
Horrible content-creator and memelord.
Last edited by Erueruefu on Sep 26, 2016, 9:28:11 AM
Do you think Phase Run makes sense to put in a high level cwdt link?
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
Eruerufu / C9q9md,

Could one of you upload a video of a full map clear and show/go over how fast you should be spamming flasks. Just want to get a feel of the playstyle and how fast I should be spamming.

My gem levels are a little low so I want to see how the mapping plays out with decent gems and slow flask spam before I commit to the build more.
Selling my 6L Harvest if anyone is interested msg me.
Last edited by Sa3r on Sep 27, 2016, 1:21:08 AM
Now its added to the Build list. I suggest to put the [2.4] tag into the title. :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Been doing this build a little while now, I can say it's so much fun to play.
(even more so now that my mate has built a support with ele equilibrium :P)

Just an idea for people - I run 3 writhing, 1 doedres and 1 The Overflowing Chalice (Its good to amp damage and also you generate pot charges twice as quick) - it doesnt get charges itself when active but as soon as the buff drops it is fully charged anyway!

I have found the chalice really useful when my flask charges are low and there are only a few mobs around!

Other than this, I would suggest getting your pot momentum right, I get a tad excited sometimes with 1,2,3,4 combo that I DC myself from time to time.
- I can confess going into 'hyperdrive' with the pots is very fun despite the likelyhood of being dced!! haha

-- also when mapping on tier 11/12's at level 87 I can gain 200mill+ xp an hour... not sure if its good, but it isn't bad!

EDIT: Got the new vortex effect, if you want to blind your allies with a massive AOE of pure white, use it ( I Do) to punish my support, he is contemplating wearing sunglasses when farming with me ...
Last edited by MisterTorgue on Sep 27, 2016, 7:41:54 AM
"
MisterTorgue wrote:
Been doing this build a little while now, I can say it's so much fun to play.
(even more so now that my mate has built a support with ele equilibrium :P)

Just an idea for people - I run 3 writhing, 1 doedres and 1 The Overflowing Chalice (Its good to amp damage and also you generate pot charges twice as quick) - it doesnt get charges itself when active but as soon as the buff drops it is fully charged anyway!

I have found the chalice really useful when my flask charges are low and there are only a few mobs around!

Other than this, I would suggest getting your pot momentum right, I get a tad excited sometimes with 1,2,3,4 combo that I DC myself from time to time.
- I can confess going into 'hyperdrive' with the pots is very fun despite the likelyhood of being dced!! haha

-- also when mapping on tier 11/12's at level 87 I can gain 200mill+ xp an hour... not sure if its good, but it isn't bad!

EDIT: Got the new vortex effect, if you want to blind your allies with a massive AOE of pure white, use it ( I Do) to punish my support, he is contemplating wearing sunglasses when farming with me ...

I had to put my shades on last night with the new Vortex MTX slotted. My wife thought i looked ridiculous...

Don't Care. Blasted Worms like a pro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info