(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

Not sure what's going on but a few days ago I was able to just enter an area and spam my flasks and have to constantly recharge up but now I cannot do the same. It takes way tooo long for it to recharge and things aren't dying as quickly. Did GGG stealthily increase the worm's hp or something?
"
Not sure what's going on but a few days ago I was able to just enter an area and spam my flasks and have to constantly recharge up but now I cannot do the same. It takes way tooo long for it to recharge and things aren't dying as quickly. Did GGG stealthily increase the worm's hp or something?

What's your crit chance? Spamming flasks is based on how often you crit, not killing the worms. Your damage is from killing the worms.
"
What's your crit chance? Spamming flasks is based on how often you crit, not killing the worms. Your damage is from killing the worms.

Im not sure right now, I'll check once I'm able to. Should I invest in crit in my gear?
"
"

Im not sure right now, I'll check once I'm able to. Should I invest in crit in my gear?

What level are you? Since Harvest gives you 3% crit per level, level definitely matters. Also, is your Increased Critical Strikes gem at least 20/20? Both of those things play a big factor. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to get crit on my gear but if the gear has it, then that's just a bonus.
Last edited by Charl1eTango on Sep 24, 2016, 1:57:11 PM
Damn I've been really lucky playing this build, managed to 6-link my harvester with
181 fusings and now on my fourth lab run I got 40% increased HOI damage not the best one but still a good enchant.

"
MrHuynh wrote:
Damn I've been really lucky playing this build, managed to 6-link my harvester with
181 fusings and now on my fourth lab run I got 40% increased HOI damage not the best one but still a good enchant.

What would you say is the best enchant?
"
"
MrHuynh wrote:

What would you say is the best enchant?

probably frostbite effectiveness.
Last edited by MrHuynh on Sep 24, 2016, 2:41:20 PM
How do you get the blade vortex starting when you have no stacks and want to fight a boss? i can't seem to get the stacks going when i use my Doedre's Elixir because they can't kill the worms
"
"
"

What level are you? Since Harvest gives you 3% crit per level, level definitely matters. Also, is your Increased Critical Strikes gem at least 20/20? Both of those things play a big factor. I personally wouldn't go out of my way to get crit on my gear but if the gear has it, then that's just a bonus.

My current level is 77. My BV has 19.77% with no PC and around 25.8% with PC. Currently I'm not using 20/20 inc crit. I'm using his other link setup which happens to follow like this: Inc duration, BV, Vortex, Immortal call, CWDT, Inc AoE.

I feel like the reduced charges used on the belt might be very important because i feel like sometimes I don't gain enough charges to keep it going or something. idk
Last edited by skullreaper1012 on Sep 24, 2016, 5:16:26 PM

You should put the immortal call in a different cwdt, or drop vortex. The Increased crit strikes is quite important.
Last edited by Vashtea on Sep 24, 2016, 5:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info