Carnage Mystery Box Videos and Chris on The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

"
ViralStigma wrote:
I bought 166 of these boxes hoping for Vampiric wings and didn't get. The rng is real, especially considering I didn't get any of the new back attachments but 6 of the old tentacle attachments (even though I had one prior). I would not recommend buying so many in future to anyone unless you really want to support ggg as I did. It's a shame all the new mtx's look so good and am going to have to wait to buy the ones I couldn't get when they get released. +1 to artists who made them at ggg tho. :)

I don't like the negative subtext here. Please, calm down and love GGG the way they truly deserve to be loved!
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 19, 2016, 5:46:46 PM
OK so I watched the pod cast. A bit of it I really didn't understand but much of it I did an I like most of what I heard . Server issues are ... but I see how everything has a balance point. In understanding this has helped a lot. I do appreciate all your Teams hard work. Maybe someday my life based builds which I always build as they are easier for me to understand an play will have a chance against the tough Boss battles. Thank You Lioneye's Watch will be watching your all your future podcasts an GGG for the great game :)
"
Schiriki wrote:
"
ViralStigma wrote:
I bought 166 of these boxes hoping for Vampiric wings and didn't get. The rng is real, especially considering I didn't get any of the new back attachments but 6 of the old tentacle attachments (even though I had one prior). I would not recommend buying so many in future to anyone unless you really want to support ggg as I did. It's a shame all the new mtx's look so good and am going to have to wait to buy the ones I couldn't get when they get released. +1 to artists who made them at ggg tho. :)

I don't like the negative subtext here. Please, calm down and love GGG the way they truly deserve to be loved!

ummm how was I being negative...
I said boxes and art were amazing, clearly enough so for me to want wings and spend points for 166 boxes as the artists did their job. 166 boxes is extremely extensive so I just said I wouldn't recommend going that deep unless you want to support ggg to that degree. Hardly anybody will even spend that level of support on a few boxes as it's truly free to play. They posted a thread about the carnage mystery boxes with vods for items I just felt it would be cool to tell my story on the box. Before you start putting "negitive subtext" all over what I said, think about who in their right mind would spend money for 166 cases and not be happy with their purchase. I'm upset I didn't get what I wanted yes, but still realize I can get the items later and support ggg through the money I spent.
RNG indeed man. I put 10 bucks in for a currency stash tab and had some left over coinage so decided to get a carnage box. :x
I rip 4k+ pts bought the phonix supporter box then spen on misery box ddnt get gorfe or vampiric wing fcksake who would want 9 armor 8 boots n 7 tentacle wings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info