[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Can it do uber? I'd like to get the gloves (to try getting rid of most of right side of the tree), but I don't have enough money to get them
"
joaopcl wrote:
Can it do uber? I'd like to get the gloves (to try getting rid of most of right side of the tree), but I don't have enough money to get them

I tried right before i stopped playing, for fun. it was my first ever uber run i've done (solo atleast)

It's probably doable, i died once to trash because i underestimated those vaal sentries that pewpew and died once to that, also once at trio, got 1 shot, not sure from what.

The rest of the deaths were from atziri's spears, they hit for about 4k-4.5k dmg, and if you're running armour version, you have no chance of evading them or anything.

Since it was my first run i've ever done, if you have experience with uber, you can probably do it deathless, and i think it would be very doable with the evasion character if you grab phase acro.
Ok I am level 52 now and I wanna say this build is beyond amazing! The dps is unreal and insta killing everything. Did lab normal and in 5 seconds izaro was dead. So I figured I would share the stuff I used to level up to this point.

Edit: I beat lab at level 55 on this build on cruel and cruel lab is level 55. Very OP took me 5 minutes and 2 different but it worked!

Now alot of people said do not use lacerate, I did not use it until I think 30ish I used molten strike.

Anyways here is is
my weps so far for leveling where these.
wep was "Wideswing poleaxe reason an amazing amount of dps to start,
next wep was "reapers pursuite shadow axe. Again same reason

Around level 50 ish I switched to "innsbury edge and ugils boot knife"

gear was a tabby, so i could get 6L and maximize dps I carried a 3 man team so far with the dps of this build.

for starter gloves I used, lochtnonial cares iron gauntlets" next was maligaro's virtusoity" I only used these cause did not have currency to 4L the next pair. Next gloves where "facebreakers strapped mitts"
That is where I reside until the GG pair.

for a helm I used "asenaths mark iron circlet"

For rings I used these specifically "mokous embrace ruby ringy" and I used "perandus signet paua ring"
I did that so I could get res and amazing mana regen at very low levels.

For a belt I used some basic one until I could use "prismweave rustic sash" Did this for more damage to rush a bit faster. And like I said I was helping a party.

Now I am using more res and life gear.

Ill check back in at level 80 :)

toons name is OldManStanFriend
Last edited by DemonicSlayer69 on Oct 3, 2016, 2:53:52 AM
Gotten quite burnt out with PoE over the last few deaths, but seeing this gave me that last oomph for one more character.

Went and bought (what I think) are a really nice pair of swords

Spoiler

Paid 3c to buy each one + 4 alchs to craft crit = 8c for both on EHC. Pretty good IMO!

So, thanks again for giving me the bump I needed to get back into playing again :)
"
Gotten quite burnt out with PoE over the last few deaths, but seeing this gave me that last oomph for one more character.

Went and bought (what I think) are a really nice pair of swords

Spoiler

Paid 3c to buy each one + 4 alchs to craft crit = 8c for both on EHC. Pretty good IMO!

So, thanks again for giving me the bump I needed to get back into playing again :)

You're welcome! hope you enjoy it :P
Started today this build, normal done right now deathless. Im using lacerate since level 22 with two Fidelitas Spike and doing great. I had like 1k dps vs Dominus and now 1.5k vs Malachai because I changed one sword by a selfound sword that was better.

This is my 4L setup, I feel not really good with multistrike because I need wait until sixth lacerate to move with whirling and before with faster attacks feels better... but need more testing.

My plans are level with the evasion tree and then go CI between 80-90, getting a better ''hp'' pool. I need to think about how I can use Wrath, Herald of Ice and Discipline together, but until I solve that I'll use Herald of Thunder instead of Wrath.

You can check my progress if you want level like Im doing, using lacerate :)

I bought a cheap q19 lacerate, the AoE bonus is great, but is lvl 44 and cant use it now... soon... I'll check back soon when get more levels, maybe after cruel.
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Oct 3, 2016, 1:24:00 PM
Hi, I have also tried to get to this build. But my lacerate damage seems higher(the skill says the dps is higher) when I use double swords instead of sword/sceptre. Is it normal that double swords display a higher dps or is double sword truly stronger?
Ps. I am still below level 80 so I dont have the end gears yet
"
Soldjen wrote:
Hi, I have also tried to get to this build. But my lacerate damage seems higher(the skill says the dps is higher) when I use double swords instead of sword/sceptre. Is it normal that double swords display a higher dps or is double sword truly stronger?
Ps. I am still below level 80 so I dont have the end gears yet

Double swords will show higher tooltip DPS, but sword + doryani's catalyst yields higher DPS overall.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Iam a poor guy and have only 1ex and maybe 0.5ex stuff.
Can i play this Build?

Thanks.
Last edited by Schleimkeim90 on Oct 4, 2016, 12:49:51 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how to adapt this build to use an Oro's Sacrifice? It seems the Inquisitor ignore resists on crit would be amazing on a 700DPS 2H that does all fire damage. I have a a rudimentary tree but it seems difficult to get enough crit.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info