DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

"
Do you think going for % chaos damage on the jewels alongside of life, as well as including %chaos damage (upwards of 34%) on jewelry thanks to the essence of envy, is worth it?
Technically you could get about 100% of increased chaos damage if we dropped the Doedre's ring, and used haste/hatred/any other aura instead, considering that poison does not benefit from the Projectile Weakness. Dropping the ring could allow us to pick Daressos/Rat's Nest and get more damage/life/resists this way.

Also, how good is the 40% increased spectral throw enchant? Does it make a significant difference?

Interested in this too, is it worth taking increased chaos damage % on ring and amulet, or just better to get rly good stats on them/resists?

Mine atm are:
If you can get very nice amulet/ring with chaos damage and cap resists on other pieces of gear, they are definitely BiS for this build.
Last edited by Blade_Master on Oct 4, 2016, 3:35:41 AM
Could u explain how do you solve mana issues ¿ that little life leech in the build is nothing
@ewhennz

+2 mana on hit jewel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkenspirit/characters

My ST char is pretty much done.

Next 3 points I was thinking I could grab the Wisdom of the Ancients and Thiefs craft for +60 int. This lets me drop my amulet and take hineko's sight instead. What do you guys thing? From 91 to 94 would then be the projectile damage jewel for another nice 7% life + damage jewel.
could jeweled foil crafted with delirium essence beat dreamfeathers?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
congrats on build of the week :)

queen of the forest price went high...
Should I use atziri flask to keep leech, or grab the node for life leech?
Congrats on picking this

Just 2 days ago
Livetwich was on this
Interesting build but pray sp enchantment price don't went up
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
I have a few questions:
1) Do you use Point Blank Gem for Single target? If Yes for what GEM you swap it?
2) If using GMP, does different spectral swords from 1 Attack/Cast can damage the same enemy?!
I mean if you stand close to enemy (Point Blank) and using skill + GMP, does all 5 projectiles will hit enemy when released and again 5 times when coming back?

3) You have great movement speed, why not use it? Cast 5-6 throws (to the back) and run forward, spectral swords will come back at you and follow behind you! You don't need to stand still waiting spectral to come back!
why not use faster project gem? it may deal more damage cause of extra attack speed, also work well with slower proj, and less mana multiplier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info