[2.4]Omega Burst (fire burst + triggers) (ultra fast clear speed)

Looking at the shield charge version I just gotta ask: Do you think this could work in Flicker CoC?
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
Looking at the shield charge version I just gotta ask: Do you think this could work in Flicker CoC?

Im sure it would 'work'. But the aoe on shield charge gives a lot more chance to trigger fire burst.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Hey OP, I just wana say thank you for this amazing build. This is one of the most fun and unique builds i've played and its end game viable on top of that!

Hats off to you sir!

Heres my current gear:

Sitting on only 9500ES atm and I can facetank T15 Bosses like nothing. As long as we dont run Status Immun-Avoid/Reflect/No Leech/Hexproof/Less Recovery maps we are invincible lol.

Have you tried Shaper with this? Curious how this build will fair as the damage is pretty insane when we spam tons of spells. I'm using a 2nd CWDT setup and not Cast on Stun as I dont feel its needed, because a 2nd CWDT pushes out at least 50% more dps from insane Fire Burst procs killing everything anyway. GMP Ball Lightning and Arctic Breath is amazing and handles EE maps as well. Heck I dont even think Immortal call is needed either as we instant leech to full HP.

Anyway tell me what you think :)
Last edited by Skyte87 on Oct 10, 2016, 10:48:48 AM
"
Skyte87 wrote:

Have you tried Shaper with this? Curious how this build will fair as the damage is pretty insane when we spam tons of spells. I'm using a 2nd CWDT setup and not Cast on Stun as I dont feel its needed, because a 2nd CWDT pushes out at least 50% more dps from insane Fire Burst procs killing everything anyway. GMP Ball Lightning and Arctic Breath is amazing and handles EE maps as well. Heck I dont even think Immortal call is needed either as we instant leech to full HP.

Glad you enjoyed the build, its what its all about. Aye, ball lightning is great in this build, and arctic breath+cwdt is great in any build. There are a lot of things you can do.

I havent been lucky enough with the map drops to get a chance at the shaper. If you manage to do it, it would be awesome if you posted a video of it.

Recently i made an avatar of fire/ phase acro/ life based inquisitor using most of the same tricks. It isnt half as good as CI assassin... yet still better than many builds. Just goes to show how OP this build is.
gear

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Oct 10, 2016, 6:39:49 PM
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
Skyte87 wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the build, its what its all about. Aye, ball lightning is great in this build, and arctic breath+cwdt is great in any build. There are a lot of things you can do.

I havent been lucky enough with the map drops to get a chance at the shaper. If you manage to do it, it would be awesome if you posted a video of it.

Recently i made an avatar of fire/ phase acro/ life based inquisitor using most of the same tricks. It isnt half as good as CI assassin... yet still better than many builds. Just goes to show how OP this build is.
gear

Oh very nice, I ws thinking of using Razor too but with a Molten Strike Emberwake build with 100% ignite using essence helm and Dyadus, as Berserker for a melee build stacking tons of atk speed for quick 300 stacks of ignite. But that would lose out on the Fireburst tho so maybe dropping Dyadus would be better idea.

I can see you being pretty much Invincible apart from being 1 shot, so how do u prevent that atm? Whats ur HP?
Last edited by Skyte87 on Oct 11, 2016, 7:52:44 AM
Was planning for this build.

Bought 5L ilevel 85 and after slamming around 80c

Disappointed, feel like putting down POE for this season now.
"
commonjunks wrote:
Was planning for this build.

Bought 5L ilevel 85 and after slamming around 80c

Disappointed, feel like putting down POE for this season now.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Thing is u dont need a 5L for this build though cos all u need are 4L Cwdt or Cws setups, so its better to just buy a high ES chest with good stats on it already for cheap xD

I do understand the urge to craft something urself for the chance of winning the lottery, but my luck is just as bad as urs so ive already learned my lesson :p
@Skyte87, i am stupid. Should have seen i no need 5L :).
Anyway i will see if i can afford anything now. I almost spend all my currency :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info