Removed

Not sure what happened or if this was a compromised account, but thanks anyway for the work you did. I enjoyed the guide and I'll continue to use it even if you're done with them.
Damn, I'm level 31 using this, just logged off last night and wanted to continue.

Luckily, I saved the skill tree but it'd be nice to see the rest. Can you just please put a disclaimer that you don't provide support and leave it up? :)

Pretty please, and thanks for all your work.

Kastagir
Can somebody please post the full Skilltree that belonged to the guide? I am mid 50 now and I saved nothing... Just came back for getting advice here and well... nothing left.
That guide was great and I loved it but now I don't know how to proceed.
Last edited by KingMrglMrgl on Jan 10, 2017, 2:55:59 PM
Fuckit, I removed guide because I felt it would help curb the interest in Golemancers but ultimately I think that's a lost cause. Sad to see prices on jewels sky rocketing for my favorite build but that's how it is. This is removed from the Witch build sticky at least.

Putting the guide back up
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 10, 2017, 5:38:46 PM
I finished my respec from three curse to two and added Arctic Armor and Discipline to my gems and it was a huge improvement to survivability. My ES went up something like 800 points and I'm starting to add in the resist nodes now. I really like those changes.
"
Jerigord wrote:
I finished my respec from three curse to two and added Arctic Armor and Discipline to my gems and it was a huge improvement to survivability. My ES went up something like 800 points and I'm starting to add in the resist nodes now. I really like those changes.

It's all worth it BELIEVE IN ME
Nice Guide...
Elementalist is great for +1 golem but elemental immunity to golem is overhyped i guess.
imo, if u are fine with 5 golems (4+1 or 3+1+1) then necro is better cause of CoD and MoS. With 5 harmonies, golems can easily tank twinned core ele reflect malachai with inc damage mod. MoS with animate guardian and bone offering is one of the best combos,
*silly question*
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 11, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
"
*silly question*

i didnt asked any \_(0.0)_/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info