[2.6] Nextguy's Magma Orb

"
gokulnath wrote:
do u think u can drop 5k dmg by dropping hot and add warlord curse and still wreck bosses?.i cant even imagine playing any build without life leech except totem/trapper?. can u test and tell the result against abyss boss. or we should play like trpper playstyle?. damn gg for doing vaal temple ,it certainly tell about the strength of this build.

I don't think I have the mana left to drop hot and add blashpemy becasue hot was linked to an enlighten, but if it could work it would be worth it so that I could leech mana and save some skill points as well as get endurance charge generation
Magma Orb Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735193
Thanks for the guide. Just started playing POE for the first time a few days ago and now low and behold, im at lvl 63. Cant. Stop. Playing. Chose your guide, well, as my guide to the game and its been working out well so far. Im exhaustingly squishy at the moment tho and kind of pigeon holed myself gear wise. I can in no way beat the labyrinth at this point, but hopefully ill get lucky in the next few days and get some upgrades defensively. This game is so complex, I love it. Thanks again.
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Just started playing POE for the first time a few days ago and now low and behold, im at lvl 63. Cant. Stop. Playing. Chose your guide, well, as my guide to the game and its been working out well so far. Im exhaustingly squishy at the moment tho and kind of pigeon holed myself gear wise. I can in no way beat the labyrinth at this point, but hopefully ill get lucky in the next few days and get some upgrades defensively. This game is so complex, I love it. Thanks again.

NP man. Use some essences to improve your defenses and master craft whatever resistances you are missing. The lab can be really difficult so just keep practicing! GL
"
nextguy wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

NP man. Use some essences to improve your defenses and master craft whatever resistances you are missing. The lab can be really difficult so just keep practicing! GL

Will do! One question, how do you have 2 elemental golems out? I tried with fire, and earth(?) and it would only let me have one out.
Last edited by epicmeatwad on Oct 14, 2016, 1:15:27 AM
It's an ascendancy skill for the elementalist.
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
"
nextguy wrote:
"
epicmeatwad wrote:

Will do! One question, how do you have 2 elemental golems out? I tried with fire, and earth(?) and it would only let me have one out.

It comes with liege of the primordial in elementalist ascendency and I would use lightning as the second instead of stone
"
nextguy wrote:

It comes with liege of the primordial in elementalist ascendency and I would use lightning as the second instead of stone

Aaaaah I see. I think im still a long way off from being able to put points into ascendency :/
Ive yet to get a lightening golem spell!
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
"
nextguy wrote:

Aaaaah I see. I think im still a long way off from being able to put points into ascendency :/
Ive yet to get a lightening golem spell!

If you have beaten act 4 you should be able to buy one in the gems tab of petarus and vanja in act4 town
I am having a rough time getting the +3 6L staff. I have a 6L staff and I eevn have a +3 5L staff, but getting 6L and +3 skill staff is expensive or hard to craft. I have been trying to craft the staff using shrieking/deafening essences of rage, but to no avail. suggestions?
"
NaveedLife wrote:
I am having a rough time getting the +3 6L staff. I have a 6L staff and I eevn have a +3 5L staff, but getting 6L and +3 skill staff is expensive or hard to craft. I have been trying to craft the staff using shrieking/deafening essences of rage, but to no avail. suggestions?

Don't sweat it. I went into this league fully expecting to only use a 5L the whole league. In the
little under two weeks I used a 5L +3 staff I was still destroying the white/blue/most rare mobs. The 6L is only for killing some rare enemies with reses etc. faster and map bosses. Just throw fuses into it when you can is what I did. GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info