Development Manifesto: The Atlas

Exp nerf make me stop leveling at all, but that not all, maps drops still very frustrated and bad.

Progress still slow and now leveling something even more time wasting, death even more punished and maps now rare as before... yeah "great" changes GGG /s
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"The Atlas system introduced in Atlas of Worlds has been a huge success. Players in both permanent and challenge leagues have enjoyed exploring, unlocking and crafting the Atlas."

realy ? .... i mean, had we any other choice ?

always surprised by the way ggg overestimate the content of the game.... wat i see ,and a lot of people too , is a new way to struggle ,slow down and control leveling ...it was fun in standard but a real pain in essence.

am curious to see the impact of a atlas on next league.

have fun

learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
let me just say here what everyone want. map bosses should have 100% chance to drop a map of the same lvl as ure in. make much smaller chance for +1, +2, like 10%, 5%. but they should always drop a map. too bad it will never happen.

and about the atlas. i like it, but its a real pain to get the connected maps. before i have never bought a map, beside some uniques and cores, this league tho, everything changed. im at 104/125 and still dont have gorge.

and by the way, just seen that now. on my 104/125 progress, it says i have 4% to drop a map 2 tiers higher. if thats the case, i would much prefer to have 104% to drop just 1 tier higher. i wonder if the 100% is just gone now...
Let's face it GGG, the Atlas is a tedious mechanic for players and only exists to retard player progress to artificially extend the game slightly. Or, the other overarching motive is to compel players to party and/or trade, whether they want to or not. To me it hasn't been a "huge success" but yet another misstep in a litany of poor choices that appeal to part of the player base but not all of it.

What's next, RNG associated with the core game progress? You play through to Dominus but uh-oh, RNG says he's out getting a haircut so you'll just have to come back and try again later. Whaddya gonna do, it's RNG right?!

Currently GGG remind me very much of an artist that doesn't know when to leave things alone and ends up trying to endlessly refine a work of art and over-engineers it so much that the core thing that made it beautiful is lost.

Just let us play that god-damn game please!
Hi guys, i just want to ask or make a suggestion, its been so long that immortal call gem has been released yet there's no other gem correspond to it in favor of strength user. Hope you guys release a new gem that discharging power charge will immune to spell damage, discharging freezy charge will immune to damage over time, bleed and poison damage for a short time like immortal call works. How's was that? Tnx in advance.

......or take it off the immortal call and lets see if intelligence and dexterity can stand in physical damage. Energy shield has no limit, 95% for evasion, 90% for armour. Pls make that gem.
Last edited by 2pher on Oct 11, 2016, 5:28:03 AM
So hallowed ground to be nerfed what a shock another unique map going to be gutted to a point its prob not even worth running,well at least that will be in line whit the rest of the unique maps(whit the exeption of vinktar square that is).
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Oct 11, 2016, 6:52:29 AM
"huge success"

AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

of all your bullshit statements, this is the biggest one. atlas of fail has been the final nail in the coffin. the final declaration of "WE DON'T CARE". the final proof PoE will never reach its potential, and all because ggg keeps it from it forcefully
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Qarl wrote:

The Hallowed Ground Unique Map drops maps based on Atlas progression you have. It has no restrictions on what tier of map can drop, so that means that a player with a mostly-unlocked Atlas can easily get very high level maps from this low-tier unique one. The combined high experience and map drops make this map far too rewarding. It is important that unique maps are rewarding, but we have over-pitched the rewards for this map. We will examine the rewards available on this map and make some reductions. The likely solution is locking the maximum tier of maps that can drop.

Alright , so this map never dropped for me . It's supposed to be part of the new content .

Now you're nerfing the drop rate , which means that i'll prolly never experience it since pre nerf it was already too expansive to even consider buying in the temp league .

Not well played sir .

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Exp nerf make me stop leveling at all, but that not all, maps drops still very frustrated and bad.

Progress still slow and now leveling something even more time wasting, death even more punished and maps now rare as before... yeah "great" changes GGG /s

You're supposed to buy maps , yesterday for I bought like 8 Overgown Ruins or maybe 9 just to be able to kill the chaos warband leaders . 20c per map and I got lucky that i killed all leaders in 8-9 maps . Pretty ridiculous .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 18, 2016, 9:24:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info