Enchanting Two-Toned boots lost my implicit??

Just learned this the hard way. Replaced my two toned boots implicit modifier that was fire/lightning resist. Luckily I got "16% increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently" on it which is arguably an upgrade.

Look, after it happened to me and I'm sure many others, it makes perfect sense. It's my fault. I honestly should have realized that this was gonna happen. It would be nice though to get some kind of warning when you enchant saying "This will replace the existing implicit stat" etc. To expect people to scour through forum threads to realize this, or just think their common sense will be enough is frankly giving people like me too much credit.
The warning is there... you just don't read it. Lots of people don't. Don't feel bad.
I did the same, 1000 hours in and its my first serious league :) ( but it would be more fun whit like rare leaguestones whit some negative/harder effects )

so i did my first ever uber lab

and ye i lost some dps on those gloves ;D

but then i found another one

now i only need to farm that essence and roll 18 % attack speed again :D
I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
I do support that enchantments should not be implicits.

It takes away a lot of interaction with many gear pieces, especially corrupting helmets with vaal orbs, crafting bone helmets, vaaling boots for anything else other than Raiders getting +1 frenzy, etc.
Last edited by Apos912 on Mar 25, 2017, 2:28:16 PM
OK, ON 3.0 FRIGGIN MAKE A WARNING NOTICE, LIKE U WERE ABOUT TO DESTROY THE ITEM WHEN UR ENCHANTING AT LAB, FOR GOD SAKE, LOST MY PRECIOUS ITEM CUZ OF IT, AND SO DID MANY ON THIS POST.
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:
OK, ON 3.0 FRIGGIN MAKE A WARNING NOTICE, LIKE U WERE ABOUT TO DESTROY THE ITEM WHEN UR ENCHANTING AT LAB, FOR GOD SAKE, LOST MY PRECIOUS ITEM CUZ OF IT, AND SO DID MANY ON THIS POST.

soooo necro

and caps....

I dont see any any key!
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:

Now you know better to use a lab enchant on a item with a implicit.

Live and learn.

"
ShowUs wrote:
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:

Now you know better to use a lab enchant on a item with a implicit.

Live and learn.

then get Luvs!
I dont see any any key!
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:

There is a warning in the Beta.
You won't make the same mistake again, so knowledge acquired.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info