Can only laugh at the lab at this point

"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

I had that yesterday on my Juggernaut. You should be able to just hug the spikes. Maybe I find a set to show it.

I use the phoenix shield for lab, its very nice for izaro's fire spam. Ill post the saw blades on spikes when i do it again.

Trust me, ive done the lab many times, i know whats killing me and how.

The problem is you take fire damage while on the steps, when your not on the steps there are spikes. I wear a rats nest, my char is small too :)

Joe, your chars are hidden and your lvl7. Dont waste ggg's bandwidth pls

I'm not sure if its because of my graphics settings or whatever but I can see the lava floor through the steps of the stairs (partially). So I can tell that the upper part of the stairs is safe. And yeah I do a lot of lab, I got my last trial for uber today and might give it a try although I don't need the points on this char, but my Juggernaut might do it.

I know exactly the gauntlet where that happens and I'm totally sure that the upper parts of the stairs if you hug the spikes are safe. It was one of my first lab experiences and I accidently stepped too far on the spikes on my ranger trying to avoid the lava and got hit by them and tried to run over the lava floor regardless despite losing time to being snared by the spikes and died to death with my incredible single digit fire resistance :P

"
Oh and what's this, laby hate thread #5 or 6 for you? I've lost count, either way though you've taken the lead with the highest number of laby hate threads. Congrats! :P

No he hasn't. I'm not sure what is sadder... that someone actually made even more or that I know it.
You're right, OP. Lab isn't good for much. A lot of resources for a tiny minority who like mario bros in their arpg :)
"
You're right, OP. Lab isn't good for much. A lot of resources for a tiny minority who like mario bros in their arpg :)

I'm pretty sure we kind of settled the whole "who is in the minority" thing by now. But unfortunately, the smiley face at the end lets us know that you know this too and just want to drum up more drama and somehow feel superior to pro lab people.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info