Can only laugh at the lab at this point

Spike traps that prevent los on top of saw blades. Every time i have do the lab im reminded of how poorly it was designed. I learn something new each time.

Rest of the game is great, why the heck is the lab still in the game? Just swallow your pride and admit it should of never made it live like unerfed versions of voidheart and council bow.

Last bumped on Sep 15, 2016, 9:44:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't know. My isp screw up things today, rip my 50 offerings. Fortunately I managed to do 3 at 250ms delay before spike coming.
I think i have to change my schedule so i can farm those offerings in like 2 more weeks.
"
Chadwixx wrote:
\ Every time i have do the lab im reminded of how poorly it was designed. \

"I don't die because I am bad player in fact im best ARPG player, it is game that is wrong!"

xD
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
There never are traps upon traps except for pylons and other types of traps. They are side by side and need to be navigated.

Swallow your pride and realize that having one trap down in the ground you should probably use that opportunity to run on the safe side before they jump back up and before they do, move to the sawblade side and keep running/movement skilling until you can use the "safe" side again.

I will be so much happier when the builds that can brute force through traps get dragged down to the level "weaker" builds are at that they need to carefully navigate traps. Prophecy I did a build that could do that and now I am regretting it because I learned shit on how to avoid traps safely on my essence summoner.

I will however note like my suggestion thread that didn't get anywhere: Summons need to go partially invisible or something near traps. The number of times I have ripped to a trap because I couldn't see or got stuck by my minions is teeth grinding, particularly in the backtracking parts of uber trials.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Well, Izaro laughs at you.
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.
Can't beat the game, game's fault not mine
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Spike traps that prevent los on top of saw blades. Every time i have do the lab im reminded of how poorly it was designed. I learn something new each time.

Rest of the game is great, why the heck is the lab still in the game? Just swallow your pride and admit it should of never made it live like unerfed versions of voidheart and council bow.

Just swallow your pride and admit you are just not good at doing the lab.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
So how many post about the same topic are you going to make OP?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
ehhh i like lab more than building post t12 map pools.

you wana talk about bull shit .. its having to roll 2+ pack size and still only have a 1 in 3 chance of breaking even.

fun that is super durper fun shit right there.

"
There never are traps upon traps except for pylons and other types of traps.

Nope, a room full of spike traps with saw blades. The spikes stop you then the blades kill you.

I dont have any problem with my summons there aside from bad ai when izaro has things that are targetable but cannot take damage (who thought of that lol). They attack everything but the boss. I dont think ive seen one drop from traps though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info