Working as intended? Or a bug?

Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure when this fix will be ready and deployed to the live realms. Sorry that I couldn't shed any new light on this!
Привет, камень силы: Клич стойкости (Enduring Cry) 2 уровня не работает с триггером камень силы:
Произнесение заклинаний при получении урона (Cast when Damage Taken) 3 уровня. Так и должно быть, или это баг?

Hi, the stone of strength: Enduring Cry level 2 does not work with trigger, power stone:
Cast when Damage Taken level 3. It must be so, or is it a bug?
"
Привет, камень силы: Клич стойкости (Enduring Cry) 2 уровня не работает с триггером камень силы:
Произнесение заклинаний при получении урона (Cast when Damage Taken) 3 уровня. Так и должно быть, или это баг?

Hi, the stone of strength: Enduring Cry level 2 does not work with trigger, power stone:
Cast when Damage Taken level 3. It must be so, or is it a bug?

That's intentional. Warcries (Enduring Cry, Rallying Cry, Abyssal Cry) haven't worked with Trigger Gems like Cast When Damage Taken for several major patches.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure when this fix will be ready and deployed to the live realms. Sorry that I couldn't shed any new light on this!

Thanks for the reply. Hope you guys can get it figured out soon!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Can you guys just change vaal molten shell to 'cannot cause ignites'

Then there would be no infinite loops but you could fix this problem and it won't be broken.
"
aofgol wrote:
Can you guys just change vaal molten shell to 'cannot cause ignites'

Then there would be no infinite loops but you could fix this problem and it won't be broken.

No because that would brick VMS builds. Not mid-league at least. So they're going to do it the other way.
From today's patch notes for the update coming soon:

"
Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes

Fixed a bug where damage taken that had its type changed to physical wasn't counted as physical damage in the initial hit, and thus didn't count as physical damage mitigated for Molten Shell.

Hurray! Great work guys!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info