[2.4] Pipsqueaks Guide to Baking Pizza Sticks in Hardcore! [Flameblast Totems]

I have a question, flameblast must have cast speed to kill fast , looking the tree u dont take so many nodes of cast speed , sooooo , how do u get cast speed? xD
"
rezecib wrote:
In the bow build you're picking up 3 staff crit nodes, which won't benefit you at all.

Also, what about going Zealot's Oath and switching out Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence for the consecrated ground ascendancy nodes? I believe that would give you 9% ES regen while on consecrated ground (4% from Pious Path, 4% from consecrated ground conversion, and 1% from the pathing ascendancy nodes), and get you back up to 25% increased cast speed, although you do lose the 30% from Instruments of Virtue.

I also think picking up Precision by the Templar start is worse than picking up some of the 4% cast speed nodes by the Shadow start, since there doesn't seem to be a good reason to get dexterity.

Applying curses with Arctic Breath might work a bit better, as it scales off of the cast speed and AoE, and only really needs GMP (could do duo-curse in a 5-link), and you don't have to worry about it missing. It also creates way more chilled ground. Although Ice Shot does have the perk of triggering Instruments of Virtue if you're using that (but you could also get that from Blink Arrow).

Here's a build with that setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBUIJqoAwDkhOrhEtES8RUBGW1aa2-hslHNwdFFZj2CQqCyoTKwosnIauNbk2xTwFPV9BlrE2SVFLrkyzUlPwaxXXWOVaK1xrXfJeXe08Zp7kIm0ZcFJ8g6cIf8aD84RIc7OJ0_em2fyMNox2jxqP-pJukycsv5eVl_Sbbp_foS-j8qcrp5Tfhq4SrrMYarcxvFa-isBmwJrDbdAf0PXR_dJ8RKHZW4uMjmTpApuh6-7r9ewYKYvvfPfB7-vw1fIdGmz53V8EWHcV55Erwwm5k_rSj0YBb-L3i3oDdSY8FvOaOy-dna4k2NWBhW1sCyL0lS4HHjlSWAc=
. The staff nodes are converted to bow crit with the Lioneyes fall unique jewel and sinc they are global they work with spells. I'll add that later today

Ignoring elemental resistances is the strongest ascendancy node in the game, i would never give that up especially for a conditional effect that only works if im standing still. Precision gives me the 20 dex i need and makes blink arrow + cursing alot less painful,

The reason im cursing with attacks is to trigger the 30% cast speed from the ascendancy node
"
treirk wrote:
I have a question, flameblast must have cast speed to kill fast , looking the tree u dont take so many nodes of cast speed , sooooo , how do u get cast speed? xD
8 cast speed minimum on every jewel and 30 from the ascendancy solves it, I also want it on my jewelry
Last edited by Blipsqueak on Sep 13, 2016, 7:37:34 AM
"
Blipsqueak wrote:
"
treirk wrote:
8 cast speed minimum on every jewel and 30 from the ascendancy solves it, I also want it on my jewelry

jewels max cast speed are 4 , http://poe.trade/search/ukahomoanoridu, im searching bad or ? thx
What order of Ascendancy points would you recommend to accompany leveling? Also around what lvl did you feel comfortable (in regards to having picked all passives you think are enough) switching to ES?
Last edited by Bonemachinex on Sep 13, 2016, 12:27:17 PM
"
jewels max cast speed are 4 , http://poe.trade/search/ukahomoanoridu, im searching bad or ? thx

He meant jewelery
"
What order of Ascendancy points would you recommend to accompany leveling? Also around what lvl did you feel comfortable (in regards to having picked all passives you think are enough) switching to ES?

I would suggest Righteous Providence -> Inevitable Judgement -> Instruments of Virtue -> Augury of Penitance

For CI I would suggest 4k ES or even more than that if you don't feel comfortable with the game, 5k should be optimal.
"
Blipsqueak wrote:
The staff nodes are converted to bow crit with the Lioneyes fall unique jewel and sinc they are global they work with spells. I'll add that later today

Ignoring elemental resistances is the strongest ascendancy node in the game, i would never give that up especially for a conditional effect that only works if im standing still. Precision gives me the 20 dex i need and makes blink arrow + cursing alot less painful,

The reason im cursing with attacks is to trigger the 30% cast speed from the ascendancy node

Ah, I see. That makes sense about the staff nodes.

I wasn't suggesting dropping the elemental penetration, I was suggesting dropping the attack/cast synergy and the "nearby enemies take 16% increased elemental damage", which most of the time probably won't even be in effect because you're far away from them with totems.
"
treirk wrote:
"
Blipsqueak wrote:
"
treirk wrote:

Jewels can roll three different cast speed rollsat the same time that benefit the bow version, it can roll 4 with the dagger version.

Cast speed 2-4%
Cast speed with fire skills 3-5%
Attack and cast speed 2-3%

I'll get home in an hour to write a segment on jewels + providing a link to a good search
"
rezecib wrote:
"
Blipsqueak wrote:
The staff nodes are converted to bow crit with the Lioneyes fall unique jewel and sinc they are global they work with spells. I'll add that later today

Ah, I see. That makes sense about the staff nodes.

I wasn't suggesting dropping the elemental penetration, I was suggesting dropping the attack/cast synergy and the "nearby enemies take 16% increased elemental damage", which most of the time probably won't even be in effect because you're far away from them with totems.

30% cast speed is way to powerful to drop and the 16% isn't important, the 8% less elemental damage taken is, due to all deadly elemental damage being in melee range, minus shaper and atziri.

Im sorry if im being unclear, writing from mobile at the moment
Last edited by Blipsqueak on Sep 13, 2016, 2:19:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info