[2.4] Pipsqueaks Guide to Baking Pizza Sticks in Hardcore! [Flameblast Totems]

Why not hierophant? 3 totems, cast speed on kill stackable, possibility of Mom..
Why not hierophant? 3 totems, cast speed on kill stackable, possibility of Mom..
Heirophant is a noob trap. The math has been posted a lot, so you can just look it up, but the penalty for having 3+ totems out is just brutal. The crit + crit multi on Inquisitor results in way more damage.
Hi some newbie questions over here,

I tried looking at your gear but couldn't find any on your FB character. What quiver is that again, that gives you an extra spell totem? I know there is one that gives you an attack one but I'm not sure if it counts.

Also, how did you manage to roll all red\blue slots on a bow? Wouldn't they mostly be green?

Maybe you could add to "Cons" that doing vorici mission's where you have to keep either targer or guards alive is almost impossible.

Also i wouldnt spend 4 skillpoint for the 6% nodes at "Unnatural Calm". Instead i would use a Energy from Within jewel and spend the 4 point in the melding cluser. Gives a good ES buff.

Did you tried Wands instead of daggers? With double Spelldmg+castspeed and maybe a additional Fire dmg roll you could hit 140%spell dmg+15 cast speed? Additionaly you could get some def from a spirit shield or go dual. Anyone have done something in this direction?
Last edited by pyroisback on Sep 21, 2016, 3:41:52 PM
How about infernal mantle on hc ? Too risky ?
Great news. After todays patch Totem dont cast 2nd time after mob is dead.
On your bow tree you have the staff crit nodes from Serpent Stance.
"
pie123 wrote:
On your bow tree you have the staff crit nodes from Serpent Stance.

Because he is using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall in the jewel socket next to Serpent Stance.
"
pyroisback wrote:
Maybe you could add to "Cons" that doing vorici mission's where you have to keep either targer or guards alive is almost impossible.

Also i wouldnt spend 4 skillpoint for the 6% nodes at "Unnatural Calm". Instead i would use a Energy from Within jewel and spend the 4 point in the melding cluser. Gives a good ES buff.

Did you tried Wands instead of daggers? With double Spelldmg+castspeed and maybe a additional Fire dmg roll you could hit 140%spell dmg+15 cast speed? Additionaly you could get some def from a spirit shield or go dual. Anyone have done something in this direction?

ACtually Me. I've got the soulstrike + 5L +2 gem with the colours and I stand than with a high crit wand + cast speed + ES shield got more dmg than with the actual guide setup. I'm standing at lvl 80 with a FB 20% lvl 19.

I could get more dmg with a good rolled shield, but atm i preffer survivability with that 400ES :P. I have 4k tooltip dmg with ConcEffect and the clear speed is absolutely ridiculously high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info