[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Just a quick update for whoever still follows this build. Lv 94 life based with ehp of 7k and fb tooltip dps of 11k. Beat all guardians (rare but not corrupted map mods) no problem within 5 min, although not deathless yet.
Phoenix 1 death
Hydra 1 death
Minotaur 2 deaths
Chimera 2 deaths
Most of the deaths were one shot as expected with 7k ehp. Working on deathless guardian kills before doing shaper.
"
Roirraw wrote:
Just a quick update for whoever still follows this build. Lv 94 life based with ehp of 7k and fb tooltip dps of 11k. Beat all guardians (rare but not corrupted map mods) no problem within 5 min, although not deathless yet.
Phoenix 1 death
Hydra 1 death
Minotaur 2 deaths
Chimera 2 deaths
Most of the deaths were one shot as expected with 7k ehp. Working on deathless guardian kills before doing shaper.

I'm still checking in here every now and then. Great job on the achievement.

The majority of us are probably following it a bit closer to the Build. Having 7k life means you have departed way off from the posted build, I'm just at 4k health, and still playing at level 87, close to 88.

I'd be interested in seeing your Skill tree and gear, sounds like a good variation to try out. I noticed your Profile is set to private
I follow this guide pretty closely. My effective hp (ehp) is 7k with 5k life, 1.1k es and 950 mana with MOM. Decent gears with less than 10ex spent. Profile is public now so take a look at Lord_Boreas if anyone is interested. Comments for improvement is always more than welcome.
"
I follow this guide pretty closely. My effective hp (ehp) is 7k with 5k life, 1.1k es and 950 mana with MOM. Decent gears with less than 10ex spent. Profile is public now so take a look at Lord_Boreas if anyone is interested. Comments for improvement is always more than welcome.

Your build look nice, im surprise of your life im a total of 6300 and i take the wheel of life near scion !

I tried some guardians but without succes for now.... I still need a Soul Mantle 6L... Im in 5L right now...

Doubting to go Carcass for more survivability in front of end game boss...
"
Brujotssss wrote:
Doubting to go Carcass for more survivability in front of end game boss...

I had considered Carcass, not for survivability, but for its increased aoe and damage. Soul Mantle is much better for dps due to extra totem and 7L. I am not convinced Carcass will help much on survivability of this build with a bit of life and evasion but a significant tradeoff of dps. If your goal is to beat guardians and shaper, you will most likely be one-shotted anyway if you fail to dodge, unless you can manage to have 10k ehp. Therefore I think maximizing dps and shorten fight time is the direction to go with this build.
should grab SoulMantle for chest if we choice Glacialcascade totem?
Any advice on progress?
"
nitlly wrote:
should grab SoulMantle for chest if we choice Glacialcascade totem?

IMO yes, if you are willing to use two kikazaru rings or warding flasks to counter curses.
Does the quality bonus from Added Fire (Increased fire damage of supported skills) count for Glacial Cascade? GC doesn't deal any fire damage, only the Added Fire gem gives "Gain Physical as Fire".
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hey everyone,

Just beat shaper for the first time lvl 85. Beaten all guardians although only some of those were deathless.

I run bisco for map and an amulet for bosses, see below as it may not be on profile.

Following pizza's skill tree.

Hopefully my gear can give people some guidance.

4.7k hp
1.05 es
750 mana
(not got any good uber enchants)

Item value probably in the region of 10-15ex.
Although you can map pretty reliably up to red maps with much cheaper gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info