"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Zov wrote:
"
emshil7 wrote:
Guys i need newbie help
Wchich build is better to begginer? i just wan start play easy in this game :>

Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Inquisitor or Lifting's Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant

I'd go Flameblast totem inquisitor for a new player. It's a more simplistic build and is less gear dependent than any other build capable of clearing endgame. That's my two cents anyway. If anything I'd use glacial cascade rather than flameblast because for me the play style is nicer and doesn't require high cast speed.

If its me, I recommend using glacial cascade for new player. Cast speed gear for flameblast is rare and usually need to be crafted. My old 2.6 fb totem inquisitor is rather squishy with 7k es and that totem usually didn't survive few hits before blasting(200% cast speed). Using glacial and elemental profi, for newish player, that 20% chance to freeze is godsend. Right now, after converting to life build, and ignore cast speed and spend more on survival, immune to chill,freeze, stun and having 300+hp regen at 4.9khp, 1k es and 2k mp mom.(probably can add more). Seriously, not having to worry about cast speed is a blessing. Dmg tooltips is kinda meh at 18k full buff(new gems) or 28k with crit gems, but well, almost perma freeze hits is simply relaxing.

cast speed is rare yes, but is very easy to craft and is very cheap(essence of misery). i crafted my dagger and scepter (crafting a second dagger atm). 2 wands with cast speed and some spell damage and crit is cheap too and is still nice, only is a bit slower cause you cannot use whirling blades. jewels with 2 mods of cast speed are cheap, rings and amulet with cast speed cheap either. both versions are viable and good league starter and both versions can kill endgame bosses is better to choose which one do you like to play more instead of is better or worse . for clear speed better use a raider or pathfinder

edit: give a chance to spire of stones. totems permastunned don't attack and is a bit better survivality for them and for us finally(maybe still some resistance to evade permafreezing is good but don't try it yet)

Last edited by Abax11 on Aug 14, 2017, 11:57:55 AM
I´m playing now Tier 5 maps with FB, Soulthirst and a Silver Flask to gain the Soul Eater buff...
I think it`s a nice combination to deal with the cast speed "problem".
Maybe a more experienced player can tell me what he is thinking about this belt.
Hello!
Can you insert all the pictures of the stones and show in which things what stones are inserted? Just chuchut more paint this?
Just wanted to write more detailed, not all know English well...
why mind over matter if we are already using cloak of defiance. if im not mistaken mom dont stack
he rather takes it to get the mana nodes behind it.

cloak of defiance isnt the best choice in slots...its only providing more mana and more regen
"
Cosmovagabond wrote:
What about using 6 link Soul Mantle. extra gem slot and extra totem could be good, right?

Absolutely, I am going the Soul Mantle route with Glacial Cascade and the Self-Flagellation jewel. The mantle is 4L only (5L effectively with the built-in spell totem) and I am destroying mid-level maps with mediocre gear. I can't wait to 6L it.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Is there nothing else to look up for if you want to build this into a Glacial Cascade build? No other skill tree? No other gear? Just the gem setups?
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Cosmovagabond wrote:
What about using 6 link Soul Mantle. extra gem slot and extra totem could be good, right?

Absolutely, I am going the Soul Mantle route with Glacial Cascade and the Self-Flagellation jewel. The mantle is 4L only (5L effectively with the built-in spell totem) and I am destroying mid-level maps with mediocre gear. I can't wait to 6L it.

A 6L Soul Mantle would essentially be a 7L setup. What kind of extra gem could we put in that kind of setup?
"
darkdex52 wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Cosmovagabond wrote:

A 6L Soul Mantle would essentially be a 7L setup. What kind of extra gem could we put in that kind of setup?

For a 4L I am using: GC + Phys to Lightning + Increased Crit + Increased AoE (sometimes swapped for Conc Effect for bosses)
For a 5L I have just added Added Fire.
For a 6L I will experiment with Controlled Destruction or Faster casting. For bosses swap to Elemental Focus, as it is a huge damage increase (almost 50% more Ele damage) and we're not freezing bosses anyway.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info