[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
oh...i've changed FB to GC, Faster Cast to Phys to Lightning, Increased Crit to Increased Crit Damage and still only 107k DPS......it was 238 with FB...

viperesque, we really need you thoughts and new build O.O

As viper explained to me earlier in the thread, PoB doesn't count the multiple hits of GC.

so this DPS is just like for 1 cast of FB and 1 cast of GC?

Partially right.
The FB damage you see in PoB is the damage done PER CAST (you can configure the number of stages, take 10 for the maximum stage and releases).
The damage for GC is PER HIT as it travels and hit targets. You can expect 2, or even 3, hits PER CAST depending on the size of the hitbox.

Just check any GC video, it will do a good work to show you how the "multi-hits" works.

Addendum : Also consider that GC is a bit better for very mobile enemies (and freeze...).
Last edited by Morehei on Aug 4, 2017, 12:41:34 AM
Hi. I need help from more experinced players with this build. I like speed farming tier 10-13. Dont really need kill Guardians or shaper. I'm playing SC. What ascendancy will be better? Inquisitor or hierophat to spam 4 totems?
So guys, im stock between fb and Gc totems. Dunno what to start with... Is Gc good on bosses? Who tested it in beta? I really like freeze and shock from Gc, since new mobile monsters came to the game,but dunno how Glacial cascade doing single target in boss fights?
Is it viable to go Scion Inquisitor/Elementalist or Chieftain instead of Inquisitor?

Guess not all combinations come out a lot short.
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Aug 4, 2017, 10:05:02 AM
So many questions, and so few responses from the Creator of the guide haha. It's logic, no much time left before 3.0 :)
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
I did this in 2.6 and it was very good.

I have videos of all the boss kills if that helps people, I was CI but that was a transition, as life based it was just as strong but obviously not as defensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzLup4g1Png
Anyone know what the suggested bandit reward for this build in 3.0?
"
selvyr wrote:
Anyone know what the suggested bandit reward for this build in 3.0?

It's written literally on the 1st page of this thread. Ctrl+F + type "bandit"
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
For the GC variant of this build would you want to help Oak or still go for the passive points?
Cheers, was all excited at the launch and failed to read properly :) I thought the bandit choices were updated close to launch, are the 2 skill points still a better pick than Alira now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info