[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Any particular reason for going witch? Or is it just a matter of personal preference?

Because EE, I assume. Inquis can't use it.

@kudrya: That's a pretty cool version! Considered writing a full guide for it?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Any particular reason for going witch? Or is it just a matter of personal preference?

Inquis can't use EE? Why? Can't he use it through vaal lightning trap?
On a side subject. I'm playing this build in Beta, but i'm not sure if i'm doing the right thing. Currenlty, with no buffs, no nothig, i have only 1.7k tooltip dps in my ho. I'm level 75. Is this normal or am i doing something realy wrong? Also, i only have 17.6% crit chance on my character sheet without any buffs or what so ever.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Inquis can't use EE? Why? Can't he use it through vaal lightning trap?

You surely can going to Inquisitor. Just dont take Inevitable Judgement then. It overriding enemy's resistance to 0 AFTER all other modifiers.
So even if we have -158% total res reduction (Wise Oak -20/ Elemental Weakness -44/ Flammability -44/ EE - 50/ without curse effect from Whispers of Doom and Mastermind of Discord) with Inqs critical strike it still will be set to 0. Hardest of mobs got only 30-40% elem resistances. Less than effect of 1 curse.

Basiclly its choice between defensive Pious Path and super offensive Shaper of Desolation (shocking conflux. check option "is enemy is shocked?" in PoB)

Im personally believing that if enemy is dead already than he cant hit you :D

+ Conc ground never had worked for me good enough + Witch has a lot more endgame builds to be converted for when FB became boring

"
viperesque wrote:

@kudrya: That's a pretty cool version! Considered writing a full guide for it?

Thank you. Unfortunately english isnt my native language so im afraid to make a lot of stupid grammar mistakes :) Basically everything that might be needed are already in my PoB link. I have some final thought and maybe little tune needed. If you are intrested i will upload final version then :)
Last edited by kudrya on Jul 12, 2017, 3:25:03 AM
I'm not interested in a guide for myself - I'll stick to my version cause it's easier to play :P. I just feel like it would be nice to have more guides for different versions of the build, especially since the ignite version is dying in 3.0. Your English is great, no need to be scared of that. I'd also be happy to proofread it for you if you want.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
tree for 3.0?
The CI version on 3.0 is unplayable beyond mid tier map, unless you run map with low quantity, the speed clear is fine but survivability is the main issue.

Current stats about CI mod for crafting is unknown but look like the nerf is deep. I cannot find a shield with 300+ ES, body armor hardly reach 550 ES.

I'm sitting on 6.2 k ES and tier 11 map is pretty challenging, don't even try breach, they melt CI like butter under the sun.

This build was fun 'till mid tier, now need to find a way to consolidate my gear, i had to respec 3 points of flask and it s not enough.

The assassin boss in shaped strand map(Tier11) can two shot you.

Ranged white mobs with high cast speed can stunlock you to death.

and so on...

May the build need an update atleast for CI character.

UPDATE

I was wearing infernal mantle and my damage taken come from the body armor mod "100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana"

That's why I took so many damage from casters. Since I was running 2 auras (Discipline and Anger), I was always on low mana, meaning I take 100% more damage from casters.

My bad, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by forlane on Jul 14, 2017, 2:52:16 AM
The life(hybrid) version is unplayable for me. I get two shotted by freaking white mobs. Apart from using a tabula I don't see how I can ensure survival in higher tier maps.
How much effective hp does your char have?
Hey, terrific build. I'm using it for the Turmoil race SSFHC. I have never race in a HC league before and I'm at level 75. Earlier today Cardio offer me a Voideye, I bought it with the intention of socketing in anger. My question is, will a level 25 anger give me a substantial increase in dps? I haven't used it yet as my resist is not quite capped with it on. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info