[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hi. Will You refresh this build for beta and 3.0.0 Fall of Oriath?
"
xXVicodinXx wrote:

Yes, I'm working on it now and playtesting in the beta. Will update the guide pretty heavily.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I have been having a BLAST in beta playing my pizza sticks extra cheese build. Thank you very much viperesque for keeping your guide constantly updated. You rock.
IGN: PrawnSkunk
"
viperesque wrote:
"
xXVicodinXx wrote:

Yes, I'm working on it now and playtesting in the beta. Will update the guide pretty heavily.

I liked the build and I enjoyed playing all the league with pleasure. It will be interesting to see what will be released in the final version 3.0
Thank you for your efforts.
idk why you all are talking about how this build got nerfed as ci. 100% it's best to go life with mom now probably with cloak of defiance.
"
Coil1 wrote:
idk why you all are talking about how this build got nerfed as ci. 100% it's best to go life with mom now probably with cloak of defiance.

The problem is that you lose damage compared to the CI version. Quite a lot of damage. I'd agree that MoM is probably better for defense now, but I reckon it's going to find t16s and Shaper annoying. Going to have to see though.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thanks for the guide! Really enjoy playing it!
I'm going the Tukohama's Fortress route, but I don't know what I should use with it. I've got 2 options atm. Should I go dagger or sceptre?
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Jun 20, 2017, 3:33:45 AM
I am gonna be using this build in the 2week HC race today. I am wondering though if I should go Life or CI and which weapon setup? (Dagger + Shield? Or maybe 2x Dagger?) I definitely am going for a more defensive build setup and am hoping someone here can help me a bit in choosing what to go for.
I tried your leveling guide, I was doing no dps with flame totem or fire trap, had to quit the mayhem race right now and wait because the invasion bosses are too strong to kill. Is there any better way?
"
viperesque wrote:
What does seem pretty dead from my paper testing is the Hiero version. DPS drop is now just way too​ much - a single inquis totem deals as much damage as four hiero totems to a boss.
That's both impressive and disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info