[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

My real problem are breachs , how the hell am i supposed to do them? if the breach is Tul is 100% gg, totem get frozen and in 2 sec i got swarmed with enemies.
The worst part of this build is having literally zero energy shield regen and es recharge , pretty much nothing on defence , im seriously thinking to drop a bit of crits node and take a second curse and run blasphemy+temp chain plus enfeeble on orb of storm and drop out Anger.
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Mar 10, 2017, 12:33:13 AM
I am 80 now, my gear:

I am pretty much stuck at 6200 ES till I reach the Forsight node, by the time I get there I might be close to 7k. Sloooowly saving for a 6L now. My resists are sorted out in such a way that I don't even "need' a chest with resists so i'm in good shape. I may ditch the Bated Breath belt in the future but for now ( at least) I like it.

This build is fun and VERY powerful but yeesh, vulnerable. Gotta be mobile nad careful and remember to Whirling Blades to keep up your cast speed from Instruments Of Virtue.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 10, 2017, 1:21:11 AM
Im inquis, using dw wands atm. Any good way to susatin Instruments of virtue? Using kb+gmp+pcoc, but its annoying, any better? Cant afford good knives.
Last edited by Sunshine80 on Mar 10, 2017, 3:41:36 AM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
My real problem are breachs , how the hell am i supposed to do them? if the breach is Tul is 100% gg, totem get frozen and in 2 sec i got swarmed with enemies.
The worst part of this build is having literally zero energy shield regen and es recharge , pretty much nothing on defence , im seriously thinking to drop a bit of crits node and take a second curse and run blasphemy+temp chain plus enfeeble on orb of storm and drop out Anger.

Used to have the same problem, but then I tried elemental proliferation (only in breeches though, leave it out for evrth else) and it works wonders. Then again, I also have 6 link, 95% crit chance, 21/20 flameblast and 220% cast speed full buffed and 0.07 sec cast time on totem. Just spin around like a maniac and drop a totem after every 1 -2 spins, every flameblast annhilates like 30 mobs. Dont bother resummoning lightning golem unless you have a save spot.

I also am still rolling life build with 4,8k life and 1,4k es, spamming life flasks in breaches helps a lot as they get instantly refiled so long as you keep killing, vaal haste also keeps recharging instantly. You should always keep sulphur, silver, vaal haste, totem placement crit and instruments of virtue up in breeches + whatever other flasks you have. I would not recommend rolling CI unless you can have 9-10k ES since you just loose soo much regen without 2 life flasks, and the only point of CI really is surviving endgame bosses anyway.
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

my gear
Hi! why anger?
Can please someone describe me, what differenes are at flameblast totem Templar and Witch? Im playing this build as Witch using Zizarans skill tree. But is a good idea to use same items, that are mentioned here for Templar?
Last edited by Mildas on Mar 10, 2017, 4:34:51 AM
"
Mildas wrote:
Can please someone describe me, what differenes are at flameblast totem Templar and Witch? Im playing this build as Witch using Zizarans skill tree. But is a good idea to use same items, that are mentioned here for Templar?

That should be described pretty well in the start post imo. And no for which you will most liky play without crit so you need differant stuff.

@Helm Enchant:
Which would you suggest getting. All 3 look juicy, but I currently tend mostly to the crit strike chance for flameblast to get closer to 100% and even make a Marylene's falacity viable in the end? Could image 1-shotting T14 bosses with that thing... AoE might be good but after the Aoe nerf when already having a high amout of Aoe i', not too sure.

Also: Has anyone tried low life and probably non-crit?
Last edited by Sjeg on Mar 10, 2017, 5:30:19 AM
How do I deal with ES regen? Should I go ghost reaver + vinktars? I'm going through the pages of the build, but can't see anyone addressing this. As it stands now, it seems like you should just avoid damage completely.
u die from any box u open. Clearing is nightmare. Only bosses are quite easy. got all res max. 6.5k shield and i die basically from anything in 1 sec. Not happy at all :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info