[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

What tier maps are people getting to with this build and is it running well basically can it do t15 or 16
Atziri run video. Could shave a solid minute off by not being terrible at the game. Currently gathering footage of high tier boss kills - have Palace Dominus, Rigwald, Colosseum Daresso so far. Getting somewhat limited by what maps are dropping.

"
gosubär wrote:
Nice build! What do you think of a LL version with Shavs etc. How would the tree look like?

And your thoughts on using Acuity?

LL seems pretty good. Drop the second dagger, run Haste or something, basically free Pain Attunement. I don't have the budget to test it yet, but it's probably worth mentioning.

Acuity seems...pointless. Am I missing something? It gives less ES than good gloves (albeit not by much) and you aren't leeching anyway, so all you're getting is a little crit. Worse than Voidbringer.

"
Terkhev wrote:
I ran into an unexpected problem: I can't see anything because explosions are too big and flashy lol. During merc Malachi fight I nearly died because I didn't see ground effects. Anyone got FB MTX and can tell if it's better? On video it looks darker, which is nice, but I can't say if it's any better at not covering enemy ground effects.

I'm not having much issue with ground effects using the MTX. I missed Flame Bearers and died once, otherwise have been able to see everything.

"
zenixmoo wrote:
What tier maps are people getting to with this build and is it running well basically can it do t15 or 16

I'm running red maps consistently right now. All non-boss mobs melt pretty much the same way right into T16s, the only difference is that you have to play a little more cautiously due to the increase in monster damage. Bosses have all been easy except for Minotaur (and I guess Rigwald to some extent, just in that he takes a little while because you have to be quite cautious). I've done Minotaur twice so far and both times have run out of portals before killing him. Probably mostly me just not knowing how to play the fight, but I'm having a pretty substantial issue with the golems he summons, as they hit hard and the only way to kill them reliably is to not use Conc Effect, which means that it becomes very hard to chew through the Minotaur's massive life bar.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Do you find the mapping speed ok as some people find it so so i.e ok at clear and ok at bosses but not great at both or one?
Would it be better to use void bringer and not run anger? Its alot of crit you're gaining. Just now sure if anger would be better, or dropping anger for void bringer.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
Hi,

Playing CI version and currently level 78 with very mediocre gear and 4L setup. have mana issues so I can't run anger and discipline at once . running Discipline and Clarity all the time. DO you think anger makes big difference or am I missing big thing ?
Last edited by Dovahkiiiin on Sep 18, 2016, 12:38:14 PM
Tip for HC peeps or just people with shields, use shield charge instead of whirling blades. Low attack speed whirling blades sucks ass and shield charge has a better cooldown period so you can move around faster.
If Cast Speed is so important, why not lightning golem?
if cast speed is so good why did u not go for nimbleness, abit of movementspeed + cast speed seems very good
Current gear in Essence HC. What should I be going for next, in your opinion?

Thanks for the awesome buid man, god job! I'm lvl 71 life based. Current gear in Essence Sc, what should I be aiming from now?

Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 19, 2016, 7:11:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info